Carroll Co. @ Graham

seth_hill

[ QUOTE ]

Who can tell me anything about Graham's JV team. The word I am hearing is that they are big and athletic. What is their district record?

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham's JV isn't any more special than its varsity squad. Bluefield had a kid, Deron something, who is a freshman score 45 points against them the last time the two teams played. Graham only scored 42 points and he beat them all by himself. He is a pretty good ball player but doesn't even dress varsity.

I think it was by 7 but they had the game won and carlock subed in like usual. I told you that jeffers is a good player he and hunter are pretty good as point guard and guard working together and palmer was beastly inside tough loss for the G-Men

Deron should dress varsity for Bluefield. He reminds me a lot of Craig last year. He dominates the JV games. Hes getting help from Damien Price and JD Dewitt (last year would have been Cody Wassum and Warren Furrow) but still dominates every phase.

[ QUOTE ]

I think it was by 7 but they had the game won and carlock subed in like usual. I told you that jeffers is a good player he and hunter are pretty good as point guard and guard working together and palmer was beastly inside tough loss for the G-Men

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeffers and Hunter play varsity. From what I was told the JV was never close... 20+ by Bluefield the entire way.