Stay classy VT!

rabidbeaver

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Jeff Allen of VT elbows a referee on his way to the bench after being called for his fifth foul...leg stompers, face stompers,and now elbow throwers.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he didn't bash the Ref's head in with a pool cue...or bitch slap him like a 'ho in strip club...

[/ QUOTE ]

True but VT has the market cornered with on field/court classlessness.

Any more drive-by shootings at "Machos" apartment lately?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Jeff Allen of VT elbows a referee on his way to the bench after being called for his fifth foul...leg stompers, face stompers,and now elbow throwers.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he didn't bash the Ref's head in with a pool cue...or bitch slap him like a 'ho in strip club...

[/ QUOTE ]

True but VT has the market cornered with on field/court classlessness.

Any more drive-by shootings at "Machos" apartment lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

PacMan punched any more women lately???

[ QUOTE ]

You have to be gangster to survive at tech

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true at all. I have a cousin and quite a few personal friends that go to school up there and they have survived pretty damn good. And they are in no way gangsters.

Marcus Vick being sued lately for having sex with an certain underage girl after he was told to cease having any contact with such girl and continueed doing so....we can do this all night.LOL

Go ahead throw some Chris Henry stuff at me,I need a good laugh.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey G-Man I hear that Pac-Man is coming to Southern Exposure to re-enact what happened at the other strip club in Atlanta.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as long as he "makes it rain", he'll be OK...or not...

http://www.blackvoices.com/blogs/2007/02/20/pac-man-jones-trouble-this-way-comes/

Pacman Jones: Trouble This Way Comes

Tennessee Titans cornerback Pacman Jones has a real skill for getting into trouble. Or maybe trouble just has a real skill at finding Pacman Jones.

Who knows? The details are still a bit murky, but it looks like Jones was at a Las Vegas strip club called Minxx late Sunday night/early Monday morning when a triple-shooting occurred.

A

ccording to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Jones may be a suspect.

Here is an account of what went down in the club via Sports by Brooks:

Cofield said Jones, accompanied by a large posse, entered the club late Sunday night with a "Glad Bag" full of dollar bills, and soon began throwing the money at the dancers ("making it rain"). Rappers Nelly and Jermaine Dupri were also at the club, and were throwing money at the dancers from "blocks of singles".

Two of the strippers allegedly began to fight over the cash, and in part because of that confusion, the club owners turned on the lights in an effort to get all the patrons to exit the club.

Cofield noted that after Jones and his group left the club, there were allegedly multiple gunshots from automatic weapons coming from Jones' entourage, resulting in two bouncers being shot (both are in critical condition) and a woman also getting hit with the gunfire (condition unknown).

On the upside, Pac Man Jones didn't spit on anyone. And based on his past club incidents (he's a saliva enthusiast), one can say that no spitting is a positive note to report (of course, not considering the fact that people were, um, shot).

Jones told his attorney Monday night that he didn't have anything to do with the shooting.

"I asked him: 'Was anybody in your group involved in the shooting? And he said, "No,'' attorney Worrick Robinson said. "I said, "Then why did you leave? He said, "When there's guns there's always someone else coming with a gun. That's what you do. You get out of there.

If you really think about it, that statement actually makes a lot of sense.

Bullets flying ... you running. Only an idiot would stick around to say "Hmmm, I wonder what's going on over there?"

UPDATE: Sports by Brooks is reporting that Pacman is caught on the club's surveillance video punching a stripper, biting a bouncer, and telling his friends to "smoke his ass" just before people were shot at the club. Yeah ... that's not a good look for you, playa.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hey G-Man I hear that Pac-Man is coming to Southern Exposure to re-enact what happened at the other strip club in Atlanta.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as long as he "makes it rain", he'll be OK...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell if he's going to make it rain I will be there...I could use a couple of extra bucks.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell if he's going to make it rain I will be there...I could use a couple of extra bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be careful that he doesn't "smoke your ass"...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be careful that he doesn't "smoke your ass"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Psssh.. I'd walk up in dat peice with my Pat Whizzite WVU jersey ...me and pac be throwing out dolla's to the honeys and making it rain all ova da damn place...do da damn thing

As far as Pacman Jones is concerned, there is no evidence at all of him ever touching a woman at a strip club. I watched a great interview with him and a reporter and he clearly came out and said "if I ever hit a woman at that strip club, show me the video tape. If they want to say that I hit a woman, they can say it all they want, until they have any evidence they cant say that I did it. I know I didnt hit any woman that night."

Now of course those words arent exactly what he said but they are stricly along those lines. There is no proof showing that Pacman hit a woman at that club.

[ QUOTE ]

As far as Pacman Jones is concerned, there is no evidence at all of him ever touching a woman at a strip club. I watched a great interview with him and a reporter and he clearly came out and said "if I ever hit a woman at that strip club, show me the video tape. If they want to say that I hit a woman, they can say it all they want, until they have any evidence they cant say that I did it. I know I didnt hit any woman that night."

Now of course those words arent exactly what he said but they are stricly along those lines. There is no proof showing that Pacman hit a woman at that club.

[/ QUOTE ]

And everybody still believes it.....Just like when RR mamma called ESPN to say she was harassed and house was vandalised... no proof but everybody ran with it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I am in no way condoning Allen's actions, I think that it was wrong and he justly got what he deserved in getting thrown out of the game. But WVU fans have no right to talk about "class"...

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how you all always make it about WVU fans. WVU wasn't even mentioned by the person when you replied about wvu. The idiots with the threats are exactly idots.....VT has their share of idiotic fans.....Get over it. They don't represent the majority....only the minority. Get a valid argument. Remember last year when a chokie kicked a duke player......or vicki's antics? you can't compare of class on the playing surface to a few idiotic fans.

[ QUOTE ]

1) he did not get thrown out of the game for the elbow because he had already fouled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry... I must have misread the initial post(s) to have seen that he was thrown out. I am in Huntington and the game was not broadcast up here so I did not see the confrontation.

[ QUOTE ]

2) You can talk about fan class all you want because every team has classless fans,but VT seems to have on field\court issue.....how many teams can you name that has had players stomp opposing players leg that could have been career ending and then have a basketball player stomp on an opposing players face and then a guy that had the intent to elbow a ref over the course of three years?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has happened to Tech quite often in the past 3 years, but as I have said numerous times that I am not a fan of their actions. But just as a couple VT players act up you can slap a label on them so quick, you can slap a label on WVU fans for their actions. My point is that a couple people who do stupid things do not fully represent what others stand for. All Tech players don't throw elbows in a violent manner, just as all WVU fans don't threaten Pat McAfee and Rich Rod...

[/ QUOTE ]