Sports cards

JamesL_CcLB34

i got a bunch of them well over 1000, maybe 2, and really no use for them...(also i'm saving for a car and need money) i went through them a few weeks ago and realized i got alot of good cards so if anyones interested in some PM me... i guess you wouldn't have to buy all of them but i'll go ahead and say they won't exactly be cheap

Any Dan Marinos? Larry Csonka's? Mark Claytons or Mark Dupers?

I'm trying to get a nice little Miami Dolphin collection going

I allready have 2 dan marino's, 1 ronnie brown rookie, a Dan marino Plaque looking thing and a Ricky Williams card

Guest JJBrickface

I know I have some Dan Marinos. I may have some Mark Duper as well. I'd have to look and see.

ummm no i don't think i have many dolphins cards..maybe a few but none that are worth anything like a rookie card of those guys, i got a LT rookie card though i saw that one being sold on the internet for 60 dollars i think, but im debating if i wanna sell that one.. i used to collect alot of my favorite players so i got a few pages of shaq,kobe,vince,t-mac, i have a graded NM shaq rookie card. if someone really wanted all of them i'd dig through them all and look at more of what i have.

[ QUOTE ]

3 Dan rookie cards? wow..

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont even know what they are worth now. I know like 10 years ago they were at about $75 apiece. I got everyone of them out of TOps packs back in 83-84? Chewed the gum though. They have been in protective plastics since about 85.

Guest JJBrickface

Rocks, I have a Ray Finkle card. He use to be a kicker for the Dolphins. LACES OUT!

Mr Finkle: What do you know about ray finkle?

Ace Ventura :Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Mr Finkle: What do you know about ray finkle?

Ace Ventura :Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Rocks, I have a Ray Finkle card. He use to be a kicker for the Dolphins. LACES OUT!

[/ QUOTE ]

You beat me to it, JJBrickface!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol "Einhorn is a man!!! Oh my god!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...