JV

GrahamPG44

Carroll is coming on strong. They beat Richlands at the buzzer and took Abingdon to overtime. They avenged a 20 point embarassing loss to Marion with a 13 point win last night. I am looking forward to see what they do with Graham the next time they play(that was an overtime game the first go round).

Up next for Carroll is Grundy on Saturday.

ya i have heard they been playin really good but other than the abbingdon game graham has been playing hte same way. it should be a very good game plus i thnk its away so that will make it a lil harder for us

haha im not trying to sound like a prick when i say this im just being honest cause ive seen both teams play a lot, but the 8th grade team from graham could play better then the actual jv team for graham... at least from the games i seen... i think they scored 8 points in one half one game? thats awful... the 8th graders this year have talent tho and can play so we will see what kinda coaching we have a graham over the next 4 years...

well i reallly dont know how were not a good team cause were second in the district! and our 8th graders our good and were goingto have agood team in years to come but as for this year were just as goood as any team in the district