1. RHS

2. AHS

3. CCHS

4. TAZ

5. MHS

6. GHS

7. GHS

[/ QUOTE ]

i would put Tazewell infront of Carroll..

we had a young team last year and we have a lot of players returning with more experience

• 3 weeks later...

id love to, richlands usually always has a decent baseball team, and with Abingdon in the new SWD brings another decent baseball team, with seniors justin malone, pj russel, matt rasnick, casey payne, etc. i believe that abingdon will be a great baseball team this season... now that I have elaborated, hit me with your criticism or better yet elaborate on why SWD will suck this year..

[ QUOTE ]

now that I have elaborated, hit me with your criticism or better yet elaborate on why SWD will suck this year..

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they can't compete with the Piedmont and River Ridge teams in the Region Tournament...

As they say, on any given day. Abingdon or Richlands seem to be the teams to beat this year in the SWD. With the pitchers they have, if and once they get to the region, they could surprise some people. Great pitching stops great hitting. Will they? I don't know. Don't count anyone out just yet.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

now that I have elaborated, hit me with your criticism or better yet elaborate on why SWD will suck this year..

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they can't compete with the Piedmont and River Ridge teams in the Region Tournament...

[/ QUOTE ]

uh richlands made it to state last year...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well see I never said the swd will suck this year...I just agreed that they cannot compete with the teams down the road.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh richlands made it to state last year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, the River Ridge District wasn't in Region IV either...