MB Golf

BHS72

Yea it was brad. But Tail me and Turd were discussing it today and we want another rematch against you and the stormin mormon. You got lucky last summer when you beat us. Once again it will be Captains Choice.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

HAHA! You all are crazy. Chance and i birdied out after losing the first 2 holes, after 9 we were what 5 up?

I played golf maybe 5 times all summer, and i beat you all everytime. Terd, i played you and brad against me and i still dominated.

Last time i checked you all pussied out because it was raining... i was ready to go. Im better in the rain. (Cuts down the slice lol jk)

me, turd, 72 and bradley b. were discussing yesterday(or today, idk..I cant remember) about how Tiger Woods would destroy a mini puttputt course. hed probably end up with an 18..or a 12. the six missing points accounted for by the fact that Tiger would scare the holes into giving him a hole in one. Also, we concluded that Tiger would add his own obstacles to the holes (extra windmills, three bridges over the little pond, etc.).

I would dog tiger in a putt putt game. Ask Turd. Tell tiger to call my people and we will get together at myrtle at any putt putt course and there will be a new world number 1

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I wish it was more than me and you tail when you hit it off the wall at the elks and onto the green to around like 10 feet. Craziest shot ever

[/ QUOTE ]

lets not forget over water, AND i called it. We should have made a video of it... BTW, It was about a 50-60 yard shot...

And people say im not like tin cup. And yes, I have a tendency to explode...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

I cant wait to start playing again. This year i am going to take you down... Maybe not at the Bluefield elks but it will happen

[/ QUOTE ]

BHS72, you can round up everyone you want, Beavertail, Belch(s), anyone, and I will beat every one of you all with a smile!

[ QUOTE ]

They go straight to your yard and back..haha!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they already visited...found one the size of a cow dump in the front yard yesterday...LOL...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I cant wait to start playing again. This year i am going to take you down... Maybe not at the Bluefield elks but it will happen

[/ QUOTE ]

BHS72, you can round up everyone you want, Beavertail, Belch(s), anyone, and I will beat every one of you all with a smile!

[/ QUOTE ]

We need to all go and settle this one weekend when everyone is in town.

[ QUOTE ]

We need to all go and settle this one weekend when everyone is in town.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, I'm down... I say we definitely hit up Wolf Creek sometime and fish before/after I take everyone's money. smile.gif

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a good plan to me. I think i stand a better chance at winning at the creek than i do at the elks.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.