Founders Club

Glen Dornoch

Heather Glen

Heritage

Litchfield

Long Bay

Man-O-War

Myrtle Beach National

Ocean Ridge Plantation (Leopard's Chase, Lion's Paw, Panther's Run, Tiger's Eye)

Pawleys Plantation

River Club

The Legends (Heathland, Moorland, Parkland)

The Witch

The Wizard

Tidewater

Tournament Players Club (TPC)

There are plenty of options. Of course, it all depends on how well you play and how much you want to pay...

http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.com/courseguide/

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Of course, it all depends on how well you play and how much you want to pay...

http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.com/courseguide/

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd give anything to turn you and your "shlice" (shank/slice) loose at Wispering Pines.

[/ QUOTE ]

"shlice"...jealous???

[ QUOTE ]

don't forget Raccoon Run...I took out a Caddy the last time I played there...and was attacked by a Fox Squirrel.

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't get attacked by a fox squirrel if you don't hit it in the trees...LOL

actually, i had retired from the game at around hole #7 or so after nailing the previously mentioned Caddy that was going about 60 mph in the front grill....and decided to enjoy a few beers...the Fox Squirrel just shows up while I'm sitting in the cart and hops up in there looking for food...it got ugly from that point..lol.

[ QUOTE ]

actually, i had retired from the game at around hole #7 or so after nailing the previously mentioned Caddy that was going about 60 mph in the front grill....and decided to enjoy a few beers...the Fox Squirrel just shows up while I'm sitting in the cart and hops up in there looking for food...it got ugly from that point..lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

squirrel_with_balls.jpg

Squirrel..."Where in the hell are the beernuts???"

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...so the caddy you speak of was a car?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...it was white and big as a bus, was hard to miss...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...it was white and big as a bus, was hard to miss...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...I first imagined you taking out the guy carrying someone golf bag. haha

[ QUOTE ]

My buddy and i were playing Wolf Creek last year when he drilled the beer cart lady. It was kinda her fault cause she parked right beside the green.

[/ QUOTE ]

i drilled a few beer cart whores in my time at the beach...lol...good times.

Has anyone played in the D-I-C-K's last resort golf tourny usually played in May each year in Myrtle Beach? Its a great time. Can't beat a golf course with hooter girls at each hole serving hotwings and "cold beverages" at every hole!!. Maybe my wife will let me go this year!! Lol

[ QUOTE ]

Has anyone played in the D-I-C-K's last resort golf tourny usually played in May each year in Myrtle Beach? Its a great time. Can't beat a golf course with hooter girls at each hole serving hotwings and "cold beverages" at every hole!!. Maybe my wife will let me go this year!! Lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No chance!!! You have to stay home and walk the dogs everyday...LOL...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

My buddy and i were playing Wolf Creek last year when he drilled the beer cart lady. It was kinda her fault cause she parked right beside the green.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha... who was it lyons or brad? Id say brad cause Lyons wouldnt even come close to the green from 75+ yards lol...