PHHS

trav89

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why isn't he at Richlands instead of Tazewell anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Richlands has long been the school in Taz co that gets pretty much what they want. The powers that be have made sure of that since the days of woodygate. So the only logical explanation for your question is....they didnt want him. Maybe they know something. I mean, they seem to be pretty successful down there at Richlands. Of course the higher ups have made sure of that.

[/ QUOTE ]phhs is growing,ph is a big single a school. all we need is a postive coach to get red necks out to play like they used to and win...............

[/ QUOTE ]

When was that? I have followed SWVA football for 30 years and have never known Patrick Henry to ever win anything consistantly......

[/ QUOTE ]That's true but how about the 90's.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people run over,and don't know which in to wipe,and was slapped on the wrong end when they were borned.This bunch of kids can get better with hard work,with C-h Bobby.Now lets quit pi---ss--ing in the wind and try to get along with everybody,and just kick ass on FRiday night.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Richlands has long been the school in Taz co that gets pretty much what they want. The powers that be have made sure of that since the days of woodygate. So the only logical explanation for your question is....they didnt want him. Maybe they know something. I mean, they seem to be pretty successful down there at Richlands. Of course the higher ups have made sure of that.

[/ QUOTE ]phhs is growing,ph is a big single a school. all we need is a postive coach to get red necks out to play like they used to and win...............

[/ QUOTE ]

When was that? I have followed SWVA football for 30 years and have never known Patrick Henry to ever win anything consistantly......

[/ QUOTE ]That's true but how about the 90's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you got me there. Average to slightly above average. But other than that......not much.

[ QUOTE ]

Your words are very interesting in this post. It seems that you wouldn't cry but a crocodile tear if he did leave. Would that be about right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Merely said that I hope he gets the job and I wish him the best of luck!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]tid bit you have made some fairly intellegent posts here from time to time but that statement is probably the most rediculous i have seen. to imply some long running conspiracy since "woody" is just dumb. if there is any merit to this claim then name the things rlands has recieved from the school board that the other schools have not. only in the last couple years has richlands gotten squat from the county, and thats only because the citizens of rlands had raise the devil over safety issues created by neglect.issues created by the county's takeing care of tazewell instead of problems at the other schools.woodrow has been gone for at least 10 years and i cant remember any spectacular benifts coming to richlands while he was there in cenral office.but now that he's in the state office i hope he's not so bittered by the events leading to his demise that he wont shake some benifits down to the whole county.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]tid bit you have made some fairly intellegent posts here from time to time but that statement is probably the most rediculous i have seen. to imply some long running conspiracy since "woody" is just dumb. if there is any merit to this claim then name the things rlands has recieved from the school board that the other schools have not. only in the last couple years has richlands gotten squat from the county, and thats only because the citizens of rlands had raise the devil over safety issues created by neglect.issues created by the county's takeing care of tazewell instead of problems at the other schools.woodrow has been gone for at least 10 years and i cant remember any spectacular benifts coming to richlands while he was there in cenral office.but now that he's in the state office i hope he's not so bittered by the events leading to his demise that he wont shake some benifits down to the whole county.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i disappointed you.