Why Compton left?

freddie

He played the whole game the first time and was placed on ir (injured reserve) after the game against philly i think week 3 due to a fractuered ankle that had to be operated on. So therefore yes and he played a big role on the game winning drive snapping evey play.People need to respect the guy and give him some props

[ QUOTE ]

He played the whole game the first time and was placed on ir (injured reserve) after the game against philly i think week 3 due to a fractuered ankle that had to be operated on. So therefore yes and he played a big role on the game winning drive snapping evey play.People need to respect the guy and give him some props.

I am glad someone out there knows what they are talking about. This is the first reasonable thing about Mike that his been on here. Good job water boy. However I am sure turd_bit will have something smart to say. oh I am sorry I meant tid_bit..... but come to think of it turd_bit makes more sense after reading his post

anyone who takes jabs at Compton for his playing, has no clue. I don't care if the guy was 4th string and didn't play a snap...he was in the league! That is an amazing accomplishment and the dream of probably everyone that posts on this board. Cut on him all you want in regards to his lack of coaching experience, but dude was on a pro roster.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He played the whole game the first time and was placed on ir (injured reserve) after the game against philly i think week 3 due to a fractuered ankle that had to be operated on. So therefore yes and he played a big role on the game winning drive snapping evey play.People need to respect the guy and give him some props.

I am glad someone out there knows what they are talking about. This is the first reasonable thing about Mike that his been on here. Good job water boy. However I am sure turd_bit will have something smart to say. oh I am sorry I meant tid_bit..... but come to think of it turd_bit makes more sense after reading his post

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you on my back. I have only wished him the best of luck and I certainly never questioned his play in the NFL. I respect that completely. I am also sure that you have never had anything "smart" to say in your life.

Compton, knows what it takes to win, the only team that he played on and lost,was just one of many sorry a-- Detriot lions teams.He is a hard worker,and will win when he gets his program going good.We wish him the best.

nope, I am very happy for him. I think the situation will be so much better for him at ph than at taz. The title of this thread says it all, he got a better job and took advantage of it. Thats great for him. I think both places will be better off in the long run. Give em hell Compton!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

anyone who takes jabs at Compton for his playing, has no clue. I don't care if the guy was 4th string and didn't play a snap...he was in the league! That is an amazing accomplishment and the dream of probably everyone that posts on this board. Cut on him all you want in regards to his lack of coaching experience, but dude was on a pro roster.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really REALLY hope you arent talking about me on this one man...i asked because i honestly had no clue...and i have seen no jabs at Compton...BUT plenty of jabs at Ahmad who played for a Super Bowl team and played a very important role in the Super Bowl..including the LEADING RUSHER of the Super Bowl...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i really REALLY hope you arent talking about me on this one man...i asked because i honestly had no clue...and i have seen no jabs at Compton...BUT plenty of jabs at Ahmad who played for a Super Bowl team and played a very important role in the Super Bowl..including the LEADING RUSHER of the Super Bowl...

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this have to do with Ahmad?

if you would have been paying attention...i was comparing the two...not one person has put down Compton yet this guy steps up and says something about people putting down Compton even though he didnt play and i was just comparing saying no one has put him down yet so many are so quick to put down Ahmad...sorry for those who got confused...

[ QUOTE ]

if you would have been paying attention...i was comparing the two...not one person has put down Compton yet this guy steps up and says something about people putting down Compton even though he didnt play and i was just comparing saying no one has put him down yet so many are so quick to put down Ahmad...sorry for those who got confused...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...I must have missed where someone put Ahmad down.