And that kids is why you don't say one team has superior athletes..not

wvuraiders

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

The thread topic is confusing, but if you're trying to say that dook has superior athletes that's comical. They have superior athletes compared to who, Princeton? The only superior athlete dook has is Gerald Henderson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his post was a response to some idiot Duke fan on here who said that WVU had never seen athletes like Duke had, or osmething like that.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The thread topic is confusing, but if you're trying to say that dook has superior athletes that's comical. They have superior athletes compared to who, Princeton? The only superior athlete dook has is Gerald Henderson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his post was a response to some idiot Duke fan on here who said that WVU had never seen athletes like Duke had, or osmething like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO...He's delusional apparently. Dook is....was a team of one great athlete and a bunch shooters. You live by the three, you die by the three and once again dook has died by the three in the tournament.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah somebody on here cough bhs72 or 70 forget the # said duck's superior athletes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

why are you making so many threads about one game

[/ QUOTE ]

NOONE.....GAVE WVU chance...as far as those "in the know" like Espn and such. All Duke fans said...Please....WVU? Easy cake win. LOL.........that is why he had so many posts.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

why are you making so many threads about one game

[/ QUOTE ]

NOONE.....GAVE WVU chance...as far as those "in the know" like Espn and such. All Duke fans said...Please....WVU? Easy cake win. LOL.........that is why he had so many posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are talking abut ONE PERSON on these boards! Do people really listen to the ESPN crew anyway when they predict basketball games?? There is no reason to drag someone through the mud just to "call them out" over a thousand times over one basketabll game!!

Plenty of people gave WVU a chance to win. WVU had a great win against Duke and I thought WVU would win that game all along. Hell, you even had some Duke fans on these boards saying WVU would win!! Where does this "no one" come from?

Once again "Schmitt," know what you are talking about before you post on these boards. You might want to develope some class as wel as some maturity.

it was one person who made his prediction. let it go. this goes to really show why people hate some fans....because of idiots like these people who are rubbing it in. in 72's statement he even said "not to sound arrogant", so he was being polite, so why in turn do every stupid WVU fan have to rub this in constantly. Act like your tean has won a game before and show some class.

May I remind you that this is ONE game that you've won, meanwhile Duke has all the national championships to shove down your throat. Now I am not gonna be the one to do so in the "shoving" but I'll just put that out there.

[ QUOTE ]

in 72's statement he even said "not to sound arrogant", so he was being polite

[/ QUOTE ]

"Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on." - Ricky Bobby

Ricky-Bobby.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

with all due respect, these WVU fans wouldnt say anything worth a velvet painting of Rocks and Tail gettin it on if they saw me face to face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really now?

Hahaha. I took the win and just smiled. I respect Duke, I am a big fan of them, but I really loved to see my 'Eers pull it out. I don't see any reason for talking smack or anything. I take the win and move on.

The only time I talk crap is when it involves Princeton...lol. I just really dislike everything and nearly everyone from that hell hole.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

with all due respect, these WVU fans wouldnt say anything worth a velvet painting of Rocks and Tail gettin it on if they saw me face to face.

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, that would go for millions on ebay. lol

Guest BEAVERTAIL

just an example of how WVU fans are, my mom teaches at a local school and she called last night after her and my dad arrived at hilton head, and she said how glad she was that this week was spring break. Only because the WVU fans were so unbearable, that just because the fact that WVU won all of them would find it necessary to come and rub it in her face. (she is a vt fan). She also said that they were very rude about VT not making it to the tournament, and that they gave her crap and threw VT in the mud when she passed out the office pools she does. She has developed a hatred for WVU, and my mom used to cheer for WVU anytime they played anyone but VT. WVU fans do it to themselves.

and on another note, i recieved 6, i repeat SIX text messages on my phone after WVU won. LAst time i checked, i never said who i thought was going to win, and i HATE duke, so why send me all those texts about never counting out WVU, and F*** all the haters? rediculous.

Guest JJBrickface

Since I am a WVU fan its automatic that I eat babies, punch old women in the face, and take money out of the offering plate. If only I was a VT fan things would be different.

I said WVU would win this game in that one thread. I called it, nothing special. Duke was ranked higher so people figured they'd win. But I knew that WVU matched up with them really well and if they stopped Duke from Driving the lanes for those easy baskets then WVU would win

I had a easy time deciding who to root for. When it comes down to it, WVU represents my state, and my favorite University and as much as I love Duke, I seriously had to root for WVU to win.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

I said WVU would win this game in that one thread. I called it, nothing special. Duke was ranked higher so people figured they'd win. But I knew that WVU matched up with them really well and if they stopped Duke from Driving the lanes for those easy baskets then WVU would win

I had a easy time deciding who to root for. When it comes down to it, WVU represents my state, and my favorite University and as much as I love Duke, I seriously had to root for WVU to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this something that happened before the game or as soon as it tipped off? The only team I have ever rooted for in college is WVU...I'd say as soon as it tipped it just felt natural of who you were going to root for.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Since I am a WVU fan its automatic that I eat babies, punch old women in the face, and take money out of the offering plate. If only I was a VT fan things would be different.

[/ QUOTE ]

or if you would win with class and/or not drag someone through the mud numerous times. Especially when he even tried to be humble and in his own words was, "not trying to be arrogant." its not a WVU/VT issue, its respecting people and their opinions, and winning with class...