WVU....

MTNEER1

[ QUOTE ]

you can take criticism about your team(s)??? HA! thanks i needed that laugh...every time someone said something about WVU football and the PITT game and they were a Tech fan you would say Rock Chalk Jayhawk...you canNOT take criticism without dishing it back...that is why you have been banned...you continue to walk on the thin line and then cross it...

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason Rock Chalk came out was because of the snooty nose in the air VT fans..not all of them...just a few here that were talking crap about WVU like they sucked dah dah dah even after they won the Fiesta and Tech lost the Orange. I just replied to their stupidity.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

like now for instance...people are giving WVU congrats on their season and instead of saying good season or something...you bring up old crap and pick a fight again...THATS why you were banned

[/ QUOTE ]

For your info sir...I was replying to a post!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you can take criticism about your team(s)??? HA! thanks i needed that laugh...every time someone said something about WVU football and the PITT game and they were a Tech fan you would say Rock Chalk Jayhawk...you canNOT take criticism without dishing it back...that is why you have been banned...you continue to walk on the thin line and then cross it...

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason Rock Chalk came out was because of the snooty nose in the air VT fans..not all of them...just a few here that were talking crap about WVU like they sucked dah dah dah even after they won the Fiesta and Tech lost the Orange. I just replied to their stupidity.

[/ QUOTE ]

snooty nosed huh? thats not a personal jab?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More like because of beavertails theory of WVU fans came through once again...

calling me snottynosed are we Schmitt?

I thought you couldnt figure out who i liked???

NO....because it doesn't apply to all. Hell I know plenty of idiots that are WVU fans and don't claim them. I know plenty of tech fans that are great people. My buddy's wife is a hokie bird. I had a Tech alum give me tickets to a bball game at the cassel (spelling) to the last WV VT game. Just saying that their some on here that can't have a convo without giving the jab and taking one back./

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Oh so if you want to be a racist, and you only call out 3 people from a minority its ok then... cause according to you "it doesnt apply to all."

[ QUOTE ]

Oh so if you want to be a racist, and you only call out 3 people from a minority its ok then... cause according to you "it doesnt apply to all."

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you high? Seriously..racist. You are the only one here who made anything racist by bringing that ugly word up. It doesn't apply to all. I am referring to fans of VT....I cited certain experiences that I know there are great people who like VT...that's fine. I know there are stupid people that like WVU or Timbuktu..........That racist thing is the most stupid post ever!.....That one is has just topped any "stupid" thing you may have said that I posted.....thanks for getting me off the hook!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you high? Seriously..racist. You are the only one here who made anything racist by bringing that ugly word up. It doesn't apply to all. I am referring to fans of VT....I cited certain experiences that I know there are great people who like VT...that's fine. I know there are stupid people that like WVU or Timbuktu..........That racist thing is the most stupid post ever!.....That one is has just topped any "stupid" thing you may have said that I posted.....thanks for getting me off the hook!

[/ QUOTE ]

No its not, according to your logic, You can say anything you want and it not be a jab at anyone because it doesnt apply to all... you said this first...

[ QUOTE ]

the snooty nose in the air VT fans..[ QUOTE ]

Then beano said this...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you responded...

[ QUOTE ]

NO....because it doesn't apply to all.

[/ QUOTE ]

So therefore, according to your logic, you can say anything about anyone, including things about race, gender, stereotypes, as long as you add, or think, that it doesnt apply to all. Well, that is not the way to think. Who believes that they are above moral standards because they say or think, "it doesnt apply to everyone."

You can not make a negative generalization, or a comment about a group of people and then believe that they wont get mad, or that it wasnt bad because you meant that it "didn't apply to all."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No its not, according to your logic, You can say anything you want and it not be a jab at anyone because it doesnt apply to all... you said this first...

[ QUOTE ]

the snooty nose in the air VT fans..[ QUOTE ]

Then beano said this...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and you responded...

[ QUOTE ]

NO....because it doesn't apply to all.

[/ QUOTE ]

So therefore, according to your logic, you can say anything about anyone, including things about race, gender, stereotypes, as long as you add, or think, that it doesnt apply to all. Well, that is not the way to think. Who believes that they are above moral standards because they say or think, "it doesnt apply to everyone."

You can not make a negative generalization, or a comment about a group of people and then believe that they wont get mad, or that it wasnt bad because you meant that it "didn't apply to all."

[/ QUOTE ]

NOONE BROUGHT UP RACE BUT YOU...apparently in an attempt to stir up crap....the usual. Not stirring here by the. I just said that WVU and VT as well as every damn team in the coutnry have ignorant snobbish idotic fans. They all also have some great people that like them as well. That is all I said ...but you want to make it more. Maybe you fall in one of those categories....dunno. I don't know you personally. I do know that some people need thicker skin when talking sports or their fav team. Good lord...life is more than VT or WVU friend. smile.gif

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Im gonna walk away from this one, just because your logic makes no sense. Keep thinking that you can do things and make up an excuse to justify it.

I am gonna leave this post at this, I used race as an example. Any type of derrogatory comment could have been used there to prove my point. I am sorry if it offended anyone. The fact that people can complain about people doing something to them, then turn around and do it back seems wrong to me. Not only that, but they deny it being wrong at all. In the end, Two wrongs dont make a right, so im gonna leave this thread hoping that Schmitt can quote himself twice and make the two wrongs on his own...lol