WVU....

MTNEER1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

you sure about that Tail??? Texas is a very talented team with two very good veteran guards leading them...not too mention...they will play in Texas the rest of the tournament...

[/ QUOTE ]

Texas lacks post play...

Rockin' Robin baby... Its his turn this game

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

A.J. Abrams is the MVP of Texas so far in the tournament. If Texas doesnt have someone step up to guard the Lopez twins, it could be a long night for Longhorn fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

try two. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If the BE was that weak, I'd let you know. Look at our football BE this year. Was for the most part dissapointing for the conference as a whole.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are an amazing poster, you almost know S#@! about absolutely nothing!

It is also really amazing how much you contradict yourself on these boards. I believe BeaverTail caught your contradictions of your own opinions in the Ansel Ponder thread. That was so bad you start deleting your own posts (which was the smartest thing you have done since you first signed up on these boards.)

You talked about how great the BE football conference was solid top to bottom during football season and NOW you are stating that BE football conference as a whole was disappointing this season????

No wonder you have been banned 4,567,893.7 times. You make little to no sense and now you are contradicting yourself!

You're starting to flip flop more then John Kerry.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i believe that gets the post of the day!!! hopefully G-Man will agree with me!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i believe that gets the post of the day!!! hopefully G-Man will agree with me!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Beano!!!

WVU deserved to lose this game tonight...Wellington Smith leaving a 41% 3-point shooter wide open with 2 seconds left on the shot clock...and missing 5 free throws in OT...im disgusted just watching how they played in the final 3 mintues..plain and simple..make mistakes like that..u shouldn't win! and they didn't!

Regardless of what happened in overtime you should be proud of WVU for fighting back from being down 28-10 to start the game. They were on the verge of getting ran off the court, but stormed back to nearly win. The missed free-throws in overtime were a product, I believe, of being tired after using so much enegry in fighting to get back into the game. It sucks to lose, but keep prospective of exactly what your team accomplished this season. You made the Sweet 16 and put another nail in the coffin of the dying, media conceived dynasty in Durham...

Guest JJBrickface

I am proud. I am going to miss Darris, Jamie, and Ted Talkington. frown.gif

I havent said a lot about WVU lately, but I could not be prouder of this team. What a year! Bringing in a new coach, losing leading scorer and go all the way to the Sweet 16. What a wonderful year.

This is the first time in a while I haven't gone mad when my team loses, but I am really happy this time. They showed heart coming back from that early deficit and were within 1-2 free throws of putting that game into their pocket.

I will still be wearing the colors tomorrow.

LET GO!!!!! MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If the BE was that weak, I'd let you know. Look at our football BE this year. Was for the most part dissapointing for the conference as a whole.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are an amazing poster, you almost know S#@! about absolutely nothing!

It is also really amazing how much you contradict yourself on these boards. I believe BeaverTail caught your contradictions of your own opinions in the Ansel Ponder thread. That was so bad you start deleting your own posts (which was the smartest thing you have done since you first signed up on these boards.)

You talked about how great the BE football conference was solid top to bottom during football season and NOW you are stating that BE football conference as a whole was disappointing this season????

No wonder you have been banned 4,567,893.7 times. You make little to no sense and now you are contradicting yourself!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....what he "caught" was nothing. I actually reposted what I had said and wasn't a contradiction at all. During the football season, I felt the Big East was definitely competitive. It fell off towards the end with the conference schools knocking each other off. Noone completely dominated it.

The only reason I've been banned....however many times, is because I may ruffle a few feathers with some posts...because you don't agree with them. The only reason I deleted any if you had read .....was because I said it should be congrats for these kids and leave it be...but you all are too sad to do that. You can't let someone have the congrats they needed. That is why I started the thread in the college forum. But you continue to keep it up about silly stuff. Of course I couldn't let it go....my flaw. I never knock anyone personally....but a few people have to...because they can't make any sense at all. I can take all the criticism in the world about me or my teams or whatever, but some of you cannot. Quite sad.

you can take criticism about your team(s)??? HA! thanks i needed that laugh...every time someone said something about WVU football and the PITT game and they were a Tech fan you would say Rock Chalk Jayhawk...you canNOT take criticism without dishing it back...that is why you have been banned...you continue to walk on the thin line and then cross it...

like now for instance...people are giving WVU congrats on their season and instead of saying good season or something...you bring up old crap and pick a fight again...THATS why you were banned