Tazewell-Marion

TaX

my father played on the first ghs baseball team in i think '73 and he said there wasnt any cussing..but that you always tried to get into the other teams' head...and there is no rule in the rule book that states you cant try to psych out the other team...as long as you dont cuss and turn it into a bench clearing brawl...if this happens then by all means run the team til they puke....just the other day one of our players was heard cussing...we had 10 laps....and from now on for every choice word heard its one lap...but unless it get out of hand ....i dont see waht the problem is...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason there is more "talk" in today's society is because of exactly what it is; just talk. People run their mouths today because they know that it is highly likely that there will be very little consequence, if any, for their actions. Should there be any ruckus then it is always broken up quickly. It sort of translates into fights at school. If two people are dead serious on fighting then they won't do it at school. Someone who truly wants to fight another person will meet them anywhere after school so it can be a real fight. Fighting at school is just a cheap excuse not to get beat up because we all know that those are only 3 or 4 punch fights before they are broken up. Someone who doesn't want to fight will always jump at the chance to fight in a controlled area so it will be quick and as painless as possible.

Ex: Dazed and Confused

as far as fighting goes, if anyone wants to fight me, they arent meeting me anywhere. If they want to fight me so strongly, they can do it right where we stand. No need to make it a whole other place. Just throwing that out there.

Your monicker certainly doesn't fit your vocabulary. The "thug, gang" language...is that just to get attention or reaction? "Sonny" there's better ways to make your point...whatever it is/was.

So, that makes it right....so, why have any sports???? Just get on the debate team and trash/disrespect/slam everybody. Sure, would be alot less injuries...talk about school boards being able to save money....

going back to the marion-tazewell football game... tazewell got romped 49-28 and gave up 402 yards on the ground to two backs #49 (30 carries for 232 yards 5 tds) and #4 (18 carries for 170 yards 2 tds) just because tazewell gets lucky and beats marion in baseball one time they think they just won the world series... when tazewell comes to marion for baseball and football next time i guarantee that marion walks off the field victorious.

[ QUOTE ]

going back to the marion-tazewell football game... tazewell got romped 49-28 and gave up 402 yards on the ground to two backs #49 (30 carries for 232 yards 5 tds) and #4 (18 carries for 170 yards 2 tds)

[/ QUOTE ]

Take it to the FOOTBALL FORUM...

[ QUOTE ]

going back to the marion-tazewell football game... tazewell got romped 49-28 and gave up 402 yards on the ground to two backs #49 (30 carries for 232 yards 5 tds) and #4 (18 carries for 170 yards 2 tds) just because tazewell gets lucky and beats marion in baseball one time they think they just won the world series... when tazewell comes to marion for baseball and football next time i guarantee that marion walks off the field victorious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think taz will win 10-1 just for that one comment so be ready.