charlie vandyke quits? good or bad news for TV if so?

hokiepanther

Is Tommy Gun teaching at TV now? Is he running the weight program? I heard old Wave is comming over and is going to run the Def. And Tommy is going to put the Richlands Run and Shoot in. If I can win at TV I will run for Mayor of pilgrams Knobb If I lose I will will shoot right back over Bill Young to PH

yeah his teaching P.E. and twin valley don't really have a weight program, the workout sessions for football players at twin valley include sitting home all week play Halo, Call of Duty 4, and Assassions Creed while eating corn chips drinking a yahoo because they are resting up until summer where there athletes shine by cutting weeds every now and again. Its hard to do anything because we never had enough for a team so they played charlie like a fiddle, this statement i've heard numberous times "Well Charlie can't cut me, I one of the better players and he wont have enough if he does cut me for missing practice or wieght lifting". With as many players as he had there is really nothing you can do about that. This all ='s out to a anyone-Good. An 0-10, 1-9, 2-8, 3-7 season.