is it just me or....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thats almost a really bad comment. He almost was unable to speak at one time....

[/ QUOTE ]

He missed half of the season with a serious throat problem. He's not as bad as billy fudge packer.

[/ QUOTE ] Billy Fudge Packer...now that's funny! I can't stand that guy. He called the game OVER early in the first half. I know it looked horrible for UNC, but they did come back to within 4, so Fudge Packer was wrong once again!

[/ QUOTE ]How was he wrong, unc lost by 17 points and never lead the entire flippin' game?????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thats almost a really bad comment. He almost was unable to speak at one time....

[/ QUOTE ]

He missed half of the season with a serious throat problem. He's not as bad as billy fudge packer.

[/ QUOTE ] Billy Fudge Packer...now that's funny! I can't stand that guy. He called the game OVER early in the first half. I know it looked horrible for UNC, but they did come back to within 4, so Fudge Packer was wrong once again!

[/ QUOTE ]How was he wrong, unc lost by 17 points and never lead the entire flippin' game?????

[/ QUOTE ] He was wrong because UNC came back to within 4, so obviously the game wasn't over when he said it was over...ya got it Einstein?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] He was wrong because UNC came back to within 4, so obviously the game wasn't over when he said it was over...ya got it Einstein?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO....Einstein hahahah!

But Bama speaks the truth. Packer was wrong for his reasons.