2008 Masters

bhs7695

[ QUOTE ]

Scott Smith caddied for her all week...pretty sure they had a little thing for each other...she called him all summer from wherever she was playing golf...he even went to one of the events to caddy for her again, all expense paid by her...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if she knows he's a rap artist now in Florida.

I caddied in the 2002 WWGA for a girl named Chelsea Pryor, who going to play golf at Kansas the following fall. She made it to the semi-finals and ended up losing on the last hole after being 2 up with 3 to play at the 16th hole. I wasn't that upset because I still made bank that week!

I had forgot about her until just now so I tried to Google her name and see what came up and if she is still playing golf. Last I could find was that she was an Academic All-American with a 4.00 GPA in 2006.

Having worked at those WWGA tournaments the last time they were in town, I have to say it is a combination of good golf and attractive girls. These ladies can play, and they do it with style.

[ QUOTE ]

Having worked at those WWGA tournaments the last time they were in town, I have to say it is a combination of good golf and attractive girls. These ladies can play, and they do it with style.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt about it. The "ole grey mare" (LPGA) ain't what she used to be.....and you're right, they're doing it with style and pulling in a larger viewing audience.

[ QUOTE ]

I caddied in the 2002 WWGA for a girl named Chelsea Pryor, who going to play golf at Kansas the following fall. She made it to the semi-finals and ended up losing on the last hole after being 2 up with 3 to play at the 16th hole. I wasn't that upset because I still made bank that week!

I had forgot about her until just now so I tried to Google her name and see what came up and if she is still playing golf. Last I could find was that she was an Academic All-American with a 4.00 GPA in 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]

I caddied the first WW tourney for Hilary Duncan. I think it was in '97. Hilary was only 13 years old! lol Her older sister played at LSU and is listed on the LPGA tour now. I remember there were some really good looking girls roaming around Fincastle both events!

[ QUOTE ]

Gman, who was the blonde from the University of Texas that played in that last Western Women's event at Fincastle? I think she lost in the semifinals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristin Dufour...2002...lost in the Semifinals and then caddied for her UT teammate in the Championship match the next day...her teammate won the tournament (I can't remember her name though).

http://www.duramedfuturestour.com/PlayerBios/DufourKristin.html

Candy Hanneman won the WWGA Junior when it was held at FCC...

http://www.lpga.com/content/2008PlayerBiosPDF/Hannemann-08.pdf

Stacy Lewis won the WWGA Women's Am at Fincastle in 2006. She went on to win the NCAA Women's Championship in 2007 and also won a rain-shortened LPGA event that same year.

http://www.ladybacks.com/ViewArticle.dbm...p;Q_SEASON=2005

The girl you caddied for, Hillary Duncan, played in the first WWGA event at Fincastle. She won the 2001 US Women's Am.

http://www.lpga.com/content/2008PlayerBiosPDF/Duncan-08.pdf

Many of the girls/women that played in those events have gone on to play on the LPGA, Futures, and other mini-tours.