Teams already preparing for 08-09 season???

richmondhunters2

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that the Panthers are going to go to the Gate City Tournaments. Which is good for them , and all so going to Costal to play. The Panthers will get alot of good teams in over the summer, so they should be tougher to play next year

I think that Smith will work on his foul shots, and jump shot and have them both down good next year. I know that he is hitting the weight room hard along with Simpson,Horn,Luke. Luke is jumping higher already Simpson is working hard on that 3 along with Horn. Horn is working harder than he ever has in the weight room which is good. These boys are going to be ready come season time

Well, I understand where you are coming from waveguy. But Im sure the TV boys are playing Spring Sports too. Track, Tennis, and Baseball. What sports are they playing? But they are still in the weight room according to Heat. So Maybe they just want it more.. But I dont know. And I expected those 4 to be in there killing themselves. But what about the rest of the team?

I know that horn is doing good in track along with Luke he has been winning the high jump. Simpson and Smith are both doing great in baseball there both batting over 400. beefy is hitting the weights hard along with carter. Now I do know that after one of the basketball games that Simpson,Smith and Beefy went and worked out now that is devoted to basetball and weights to get better,so I think that these boys are ready for a ring. The two guys that are going to have to step up into there rule next year is probley Carter and Beefy they both showed that they can hang with the big boys now just need to work on the weights and shot some. Jacob ST. Clair is been there also working on his jump shot, so I think these guys will be fine next season

Well, It seems as if you are either on the team. Or a relative. Either way you seem to know alot about the team. And the individual players for that matter. So if you can fill me in on anything and everything that the players do from now untill season that will be helpful. Because I dont keep up with the players that much in the off-season. If you do so that will be very helpful. Thank You.

The coalfield will be as a tip-off tourny this year, so should be around the first two weeks of Dec. which will be a 4 team bracket. yeah a 3 point compo. and dunk compo. will be happening this year.

so far it will be of course TV, a 4A team out of South Carolina a something Springs high school, Roanoke Catholic, and South lakes again maybe...not sure on the 4th team yet