seniors leaving *DELETED*

football99

[ QUOTE ]

Its that time of the year again. Senior football players are acually leaving us.=[ We will never forget some of the great seniors that are leaving us behind:

Josh mccowan

Josh lindsey

Dustin daugherty

and many others.

Who do you guys think some of the best players on the team was?

[/ QUOTE ]

What team???

thier was a team. They probally have more heart then what you have. Grundy had some great players, and if you dont think that they had a team then your wrong. it doesnt matter if you win or loose ,it juss matters that you put an effort in it, and they had a big heart.

[ QUOTE ]

He was just asking what team you were talking about. Now that you mention Grundy, it's clear to see why your response post was so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

give the 8th grader a break...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

thier was a team. They probally have more heart then what you have. Grundy had some great players, and if you dont think that they had a team then your wrong. it doesnt matter if you win or loose ,it juss matters that you put an effort in it, and they had a big heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow........someone is testy today. I don't usually agree with Gman....but he was just asking what team dude.

good stuff, lol made me laugh, some people actuall need to think about what they read before they post.......but i dont really know any of those guys. Havent really been to grundy that much since i graduated. I know those boys have a lot of heart.

You can always claim that any given years seniors were some of the best ever, but in all honestly, they probly dont hold a candle to some of the past dozen years seniors. sorry if i offend anyone.