Please remove the stuff added under my name...

Guest JJBrickface

JJ and Mtneer I apologize for it taking me this long to figure it out. GMAN or GAYMAN as I will now refer to him, is by his own admission unable to handle things by himself. His GOOD BUDDY LANCE must handle things for him. Their constant talk of GAY things leads one to believe that they must be GAY lovers. Evidently since LANCE takes the lead he must be the MAN in the relationship and Gayman the female. Matter of fact I think I figured something else out LANCE must take his name from Lance Bass, his hero. Come on Lance, MR. BASS came out of the closet you can too. GMAN, lets see 4 letters starts with G, just like GARY. Now wait who was it, ACE and GARY on SNL, thats it LANCE and GAYMAN must be the ambiguously gay duo. They are hiding out on this message board. LOL! I hope that you boys get a good laugh out of my post, I am sure it will be deleted quickly but maybe someone will see it, and I am sure they will ban me so farewell cruel world.

[ QUOTE ]

JJ and Mtneer I apologize for it taking me this long to figure it out. GMAN or GAYMAN as I will now refer to him, is by his own admission unable to handle things by himself. His GOOD BUDDY LANCE must handle things for him. Their constant talk of GAY things leads one to believe that they must be GAY lovers. Evidently since LANCE takes the lead he must be the MAN in the relationship and Gayman the female. Matter of fact I think I figured something else out LANCE must take his name from Lance Bass, his hero. Come on Lance, MR. BASS came out of the closet you can too. GMAN, lets see 4 letters starts with G, just like GARY. Now wait who was it, ACE and GARY on SNL, thats it LANCE and GAYMAN must be the ambiguously gay duo. They are hiding out on this message board. LOL! I hope that you boys get a good laugh out of my post, I am sure it will be deleted quickly but maybe someone will see it, and I am sure they will ban me so farewell cruel world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am probably the only person with any sort of "power" here who has not touched your account...I pretty much just do my talking here in the forums as far as that sort of thing goes...so, congrats on saying all of that when I am the only one here who has probably not done anything "wrong" towards you at all. Nice job.

As far as the gay stuff in the other post that I locked...I was just making fun of the homo references...I found them a bit odd.

good day...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're jealous...

Actually, I can and will handle things the way I see fit. If I wanted your ass gone, it would be gone. But I'm having too much fun getting under your skin. And its obvious by your comments, its working.

If Lance or any of the other Mods want to remove this post, they are more than welcome to. As for me, I'm going to continue having fun being a splinter under your fingernail...

[ QUOTE ]

Well my apologies fixed the three accounts since you have the power and Ill delete the post myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

to be honest with you I don't even know what 3 accounts you are talking about...lol...I usually just laugh at you and move on...i don't pay that much attention...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am probably the only person with any sort of "power" here who has not touched your account...I pretty much just do my talking here in the forums as far as that sort of thing goes...so, congrats on saying all of that when I am the only one here who has probably not done anything "wrong" towards you at all. Nice job.

As far as the gay stuff in the other post that I locked...I was just making fun of the homo references...I found them a bit odd.

good day...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never messed with anyones account...but I do laugh at your expense.

[ QUOTE ]

for whoever did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with JJ from the other thread. It is still a right to privacy. It's an abuse of power to change someone's name or anything about it, to try to make them look like an ass when they goof with some people, try to get under their skin as all have admitted they do. I have been banned, kicked off, exiled, whatever they want to call it. Instead of making an argument or defending their "team," they would rather go at it jr. high style by doing these silly things. It's a shame too, because the board has promise for all sports locally and nationally, but when people abuse their power in this manner, it just makes the board seem less of something to be proud of for them.

I know several have tinkered with my acct. for instance:

That is why the little statement under my name occurs. Instead of agreeing to disagree or defending their point, they choose to do this <----------------. That is why I have logged in under many names! Just glad to see that it's out there for everyone. Maybe the ONE or two who actually pay for the site or own the site, might decide that some of this is silly and only give himself the power to delete, ban, or change account. The only reason it is there , is for you to help those who have accounts. If you want to run an efficient professional style site, that would be a huge step. I'm not trying to step on toes or get banned, just several of us have these opinions and it's gotta speak to those in "charge."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

for whoever did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with JJ from the other thread. It is still a right to privacy. It's an abuse of power to change someone's name or anything about it, to try to make them look like an ass when they goof with some people,

[/ QUOTE ]

They dont have to mess with your account to do that you do that by most of the post you make.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

for whoever did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with JJ from the other thread. It is still a right to privacy. It's an abuse of power to change someone's name or anything about it, to try to make them look like an ass when they goof with some people,

[/ QUOTE ]

They dont have to mess with your account to do that you do that by most of the post you make.

[/ QUOTE ]

It gives them no excuse to mess with it. I haven't threatened anyone. I merely voiced my opinion and stood up for myself and others. Someone didn't like it so they decided to mess with mine. Its very childish on whoever did it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

for whoever did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol....sure.....nothing like kissin some butt eh?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

for whoever did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It gives them no excuse to mess with it. I haven't threatened anyone. I merely voiced my opinion and stood up for myself and others. Someone didn't like it so they decided to mess with mine. Its very childish on whoever did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup very much so! It's sad that they can't argue their point of view. I mean some of us will never agree on some things. Just agree to disagree and move on. Instead they mess in people's accounts. Pretty sad. There is a common thing among jj, truth , and myself. Can anyone figure it out?

A message for the three of you from the owners of this forum...

If you don't like it, you can leave now...it's your choice...you won't be missed if you do leave...