Graham beats CC

mwhisman

do not get on here and say the score should have been this or that. the 2nd goal by graham should not have happen. but we are not making excusses. I just like the fact that both teams left it on the field. after the game we all got along and respected each other

[ QUOTE ]

do not get on here and say the score should have been this or that. the 2nd goal by graham should not have happen. but we are not making excusses. I just like the fact that both teams left it on the field. after the game we all got along and respected each other

[/ QUOTE ]

Why shouldnt the second goal have happened and you need to calm down. I'm sorry if I offended you but if you didnt realize I have respect Carroll and think you guys are a good team and wished luck to you throughout the rest of the season.

my bad I am sorry I came across that way. Ask the players that were involved in that play what really happen. Ref did not see it and it went in. A goal is a goal. But on the other hand our 3rd goal happened and you need to respect that. Good luck to you as well and I hope to see you again in the SWD playoffs.

carrol plays with a great amount of respect. after our game I had several players come up and say good game and small talk. That didn't happen in years past haha sportsmanship has came along way. Just my opinion though.

yeah...past years graham and carroll were bitter rivals and there was almost always a fist fight or something of the sort that broke out. that's how it was when i played against graham back in what is referred to as the degray (spelling?) days with terrance, greg, and their lil brother.

their little brother Eric had the potential to be just as good as the other two but lacked the love of the game like they had...Greg still loves the game but now as an assistant coach at Graham...Eric just seemed to love football more...

yeah that's what i heard. greg has some great knowledge on the game. that's good for the team b/c out of all the brothers i liked greg the most and we graduated same year and all. he was way more mature for his years then his brothers on the field. we had a passionate, bitter rivalry on the field but honestly he was the one i didnt despise at all b/c he was the most mature. he was one of few players i would do more than slap hands with and say good game with after a game b/c i had a lot of respect for him on the field. i just remember terrance starting a fight with one of my teammates (which we all know terrance was prone to provoke so dont dismiss it as me taking my friends side), and well eric was just way too cocky in my opinion. he was good but he was nowhere near the caliber of his brother greg on offense and all. i dont mean to be taking an approach and disrespecting anyone's parents in the stand but their mother was one of the worse, most verbal fans i've ever seen in my life. she was right there in the box verbally abusing officials and some of us if we made foul on any of her sons. i understand that's a parent in the stands but she was right there pretty much on the field like a coach and the players fed into that.

hell i remember one of my teammates cussing her out for good solid two minutes without saying a single word other then a curse word just b/c of how she was acting while in that upper area where the scorekeepr was and all at the complex (which is THE best field in SWVA for soccer). lol.

i was so glad neither of them got kicked out but both should have been, especially my teammate b/c of the behavior he displayed. i honestly am glad to see after all of them graduating and all it seems graham and CC has become more relaxed and about sportmanship over the past 3-4 years.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're telling him not to say "should have"...then in the next sentence you use the term "should not have"

well all of our goals were fair but for you guys the ref gave you a free goal b/c he didnt see one of Grahams player hit our goalie when he had the ball and made him drop it and Graham just tapped the ball in.

its part of the game...the goalie is a player too..hes gonna get hit...sometimes the refs see it...sometimes they dont...if you plan to play in college...you better change that attitude now that every time your keeper gets hit the ref will give a free kick for you...play to the whistle all the time

yea its part of the game but its kinda bad when something like that happens and no ref sees it and i know that if we did that to Grahams goalie Grahams players would be saying the same thing.Please dont get on here and try to give lectures,how about you just go and worry about your college soccer and stop saying crap.

haha ok beano but i was just trying to make a point b/c some graham players were saying that our last goal shouldnt of happened but my bad man i shouldnt of came at you like that.