Carnival

Ryan4VT

[ QUOTE ]

that would be even worse than the high school. Theres no room at the high school and even less at the police station

[/ QUOTE ]

The good part is the police station is closer to the action. The drunks, carnies, pillpushers, tatoo artists, and pervs don't have as far to go to get locked-up.

[ QUOTE ]

or at the old mcyds?

[/ QUOTE ]

The McDonald's Corporation still owns that property and I doubt they would want it there...too many liability issues...

[ QUOTE ]

So much for walking the Midway on Webbs way. Take it back to RHS. Or how about Hurst Scott parking lot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hearse Scott would be a good location. If a feller eats one of them Polished Sausages or a Phoney Island or a Salmonyellow Termado on his cheeseburger and croaks, then that spiderlike looking gravedigger can haul his carcas next door and put him in a box before he even turns cold. He could probably even get 6 of them boys off the Tiltawhirl to load up the decreased in one of them shiny red JHDrew trucks and take the corps to it's final resting place before the fireworks was even shot off that nite.

Well I'm sitting in the magic mart parkinglot watching them set it up and it sucks so far. But they just took 5 trucks out so I'm hoping they will bring some good rides. All they have so far is the moon rocket sizzler slide bumper cars kite flyer carousel and cattrepillar

[ QUOTE ]

Well I'm sitting in the magic mart parkinglot watching them set it up and it sucks so far. But they just took 5 trucks out so I'm hoping they will bring some good rides. All they have so far is the moon rocket sizzler slide bumper cars kite flyer carousel and cattrepillar

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, those are my favorites!!