The weekly College Football "DIRTY"...

GMan

Guest BEAVERTAIL

you missed one... WVU dismissed some redshirt freshman today... E-Rod???

anyways here is the link

I was just trying to "spread the love" to the rest of the Big East...I didn't want the 'eer faithful to say I was picking on them again...not my fault they keep getting in the news...

[ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to "spread the love" to the rest of the Big East...I didn't want the 'eer faithful to say I was picking on them again...not my fault they keep getting in the news...

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet the Big East as a whole still can not compete with the ACC's Florida State when it comes to players getting in trouble.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet the Big East as a whole still can not compete with the ACC's Florida State when it comes to players getting in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true...and a lot more happens there than what makes the news...I have a friend in Tallahassee, all kinds of crap goes on and gets swept under the rug. When Bobby finally leaves, the NCAA's axe will fall on the Criminoles...

Now, I could have been a real smart-ass and made a comment about the coaching connections between FSU and WVU...but I didn't...

[ QUOTE ]

If Bill Stewart keeps it up, we won't have any players. But if that is the way it is, so be it. He is trying to produce good young men and he isn't taking anything from anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see what you say after Pat White is gone and the 'eers football program comes crashing back to earth...you'll have a team full of "good, young men" who go 5-6 and Stewart will be taking crap from everyone...

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If Bill Stewart keeps it up, we won't have any players. But if that is the way it is, so be it. He is trying to produce good young men and he isn't taking anything from anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see what you say after Pat White is gone and the 'eers football program comes crashing back to earth...you'll have a team full of "good, young men" who go 5-6 and Stewart will be taking crap from everyone...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we will still have some pretty nice players after Pat leaves. Jarrett Brown, Coley White (Pats brother), and Tahj Boyd. I don't see WVU going 5-6 anytime soon.

Brown and Boyd you can look forward to, but personally I am not too impressed with Coley White. I think WVU will have a good year after White leaves with Brown and Devine still in there, but after Brown graduates, Im not too sure the WVU football program will stay where it is now.

Coley White is pretty similar to his bro coming out of high school. I think Pat has more natural play making ability, but I don't think that Coley will be used as a QB. I think we will have the ability to bring in somebody that can be as dynamic as Pat and then use Coley at another skill position.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true...and a lot more happens there than what makes the news...I have a friend in Tallahassee, all kinds of crap goes on and gets swept under the rug. When Bobby finally leaves, the NCAA's axe will fall on the Criminoles...

Now, I could have been a real smart-ass and made a comment about the coaching connections between FSU and WVU...but I didn't...

[/ QUOTE ]

I would venture to say that alot of stuff gets swept under the rug at alot of schools....and as far as the Flordia ST. and the WVU is irrelevant due to the fact that when Bobby Bowden coached at WVU in the 70's their were not the problems that coaches have to deal with in this day and age. when Bobby coached at WVU he didn't have the reputation that he has now because at Flordia St. he had chances at national championships and he sold his soul to the devil in return.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Brown and Boyd you can look forward to, but personally I am not too impressed with Coley White. I think WVU will have a good year after White leaves with Brown and Devine still in there, but after Brown graduates, Im not too sure the WVU football program will stay where it is now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would agree with you if the recruting dropped off when Rodriguez left. However it has gotten better. Bill Stewart is not only a good recruiter himself but pretty much the whole staff is good.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't see WVU going 5-6 anytime soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you do play in the Big East... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right ....a confrence that wins there BCS bowl games.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right... but also a conference that the co-champs lost their bowl game to the #6 team of another local conference.

Before all you WVU faithful blow up on me, this is just a little tongue in cheek!! grin.gif (<--- hence the smiley face)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't see WVU going 5-6 anytime soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you do play in the Big East... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right ....a confrence that wins there BCS bowl games.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right... but also a conference that the co-champs lost their bowl game to the #6 team of another local conference.

Before all you WVU faithful blow up on me, this is just a little tongue in cheek!! grin.gif (<--- hence the smiley face)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not blowing up, it's all cool like the ACC Champ losing the the third best team in the Big 12.

5-6 can you save this for me...I will go with 9-4...12 game schedule and bowl game after pat white.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]