with this season at an end..

baller2000

The top four teams will all have good teams returning. Carroll lost 9 seniors this year but have some good JV players stepping up. Their defense for the most part is coming back. Abingdon will lose a lot of scoring because of Henry. I do not remember much more about their team with seniors. Abingdon will be the team to beat in my book because they have travel soccer and they have some good players coming up from JV, which beat everyone in district but Carroll. Marion had a very young team for the most part. They will lose a few seniors and will have an experience team coming back. Graham will have a good team with Landon being a senior. They may have something in store for the rest of the district. Tazewell will depend on if they can find a new goalie and how well rasnick is doing. (Our Prayers are with you TJ) Richlands lost a lot but they might be able to pull something together. Grundy just do all of us a favor and stay a JV team. LOL. Just kidding we will see what they have for everyone and do not let being a mixed team keep you from playing, everyone of the teams in the SWD started out with boys and girls playing on the same team.

All in all it is going to be an interesting season for me watching everything from the stands for the first time in 7 years. I will get to see some of it from the sideline but in a different role. LOL

abingdon loses something like 5 seniors, the only starters being henry and the keeper, and may actually be stronger next year than this one. marion will lose basically their whole scoring offense, which coincidentally is also their defense.

hopefully the district wont be so down next year, but thats a wishful thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to throw this out there. Taz's j.v. goalie will more than likely move up and play. His name is Joe McGraw. I have alot of confidence in him. He has great form, just lacks in aggressiveness which I will knock out of him haha. Taz (if t.j. gets better) will have a great offense only losing blake and harrison. They return luke allisons, colton cook, jarred angles, sam nicholson, andy grindstaff, hopefully razzle dazzle.... the only concern is the defense but thankfully they're returning one good D-player. They wont be on the bottom of district I dont beleive. And I'm looking for a way for me to fail so I can come play one more year haha