Richlands Field House

RHS_85

There is no timeline and they are getting paid by the hour so I think I would take my time if I was in the worker's shoes. The school board once again proves its intelligence.

[ QUOTE ]

There is no timeline and they are getting paid by the hour so I think I would take my time if I was in the worker's shoes. The school board once again proves its intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

But, if they aren't working, they aren't getting paid...

I've watched the man walk and that seems to labor him. If they are paying him by the hour they need to light a fire under his as.... I heard that some of the maintenance crew was having to come and help him catch up.

[ QUOTE ]

I've watched the man walk and that seems to labor him. If they are paying him by the hour they need to light a fire under his as.... I heard that some of the maintenance crew was having to come and help him catch up.

[/ QUOTE ] They ort to go down to that Region IV jail in Abundun and bring them enemates up here to finish the job. Fast as that Imod is, he could get the painten dun lickedey split.

I don't blame the crew for taking so long. Since there is no deadline and you're getting paid by the hour; why work you're butt off and get paid less? I think they should stop trying to figure out how to educate the county and figure out how to educate themselves, Phoneix worked for me!

It's going to be a joke when the turf is finished before the Field House. I really just feel sorry for all the students/athletes at Richlands and around the county for having to put up with bull crap like this. Trying to keep kids from getting Staph is more important than trying to figure out how to steal kid's cell phones. I don't know maybe I'm wrong, I'm just a Tazewell county citizen. There is no way I could make an educated statement.

[ QUOTE ]

It's going to be a joke when the turf is finished before the Field House. I really just feel sorry for all the students/athletes at Richlands and around the county for having to put up with bull crap like this. Trying to keep kids from getting Staph is more important than trying to figure out how to steal kid's cell phones. I don't know maybe I'm wrong, I'm just a Tazewell county citizen. There is no way I could make an educated statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you all are tired of the BS...do something about it when its time to elect new school board members...I think there are plenty of voters in Tazewell Co. who are tired of the TCSB's BS...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you all are tired of the BS...do something about it when its time to elect new school board members...I think there are plenty of voters in Tazewell Co. who are tired of the TCSB's BS...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you would run then things would change.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would if I was still a VA resident...

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure Mercer County could use some help...

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, those in power have a "death grip" on those positions at the moment...but all it will take is one slip and I'm on it...

I agree with Gman. Everyone on the school board needs to be replaced. I am a county resident and I will do my part. Not just in Richlands but all over the county, is a sense that nothing needs to be done in a timely manner when it comes to our schools.What is the purpose of being so slow with one project when so many others are waiting in line?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yes we are.

Fear not. I have learned that our very own 89Tornado is handy with a screwdriver, and he is willing to help. And OFISHE8 is good at standing still and holding things.

Between the three of us (I've volunteered to supervise), I reckon we could have that fieldhouse up by the end of the weekend.