School Board runs out of money

RHS_85

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know what else to say lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, come up with something and say it when the next election for the School Board rolls around...

[ QUOTE ]

Or i could say blow me GBoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!

I'm on your side with this...the idiots that are running, or should I say RUINING, the Tazewell Co. school system need to be taken out of office. They're all incapable of doing their job properly. What I meant was, you can say something with your vote and get these fools out of there...

And if you don't like that, "you can eat s#it, lady"...famous line from my college golf coach...

Might be some bad news for the contractor. Well atleast he got a new truck out of it. If the Boosters take this over I sure hope they find a new contractor.

I was in the field house yesterday and they're rolling right along. I don't know when it will be finished but they're definitely not as far off as it looked a few weeks ago.

[ QUOTE ]

the tazewell county school board is pathetic, and that's putting it mildly.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it shows how pathetic we are, or should I say the ones that don't vote to keep these fools out of office.