Need ECU vs. VT tickets

Hoffmaster

Man Tech play a horrible home schedule...My bro is going there this fall and we was talking about it last night. Georgia Tech will be alrite and I hope I can go to the Maryland Thursday night game. I will be at the UVA game but Tech will run over them this year, UVA is suppose to be awful. At least I will get to see some good basketball. But I might get to go watch UVA play USC.

[ QUOTE ]

Man Tech play a horrible home schedule...My bro is going there this fall and we was talking about it last night. Georgia Tech will be alrite and I hope I can go to the Maryland Thursday night game. I will be at the UVA game but Tech will run over them this year, UVA is suppose to be awful. At least I will get to see some good basketball. But I might get to go watch UVA play USC.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a reason they play the games.......anything can happen. I agree it is a poor schedule, but try being the A.D. putting the schedule together. Cost of traveling (i.e. Fresno State), other schools agreeing to a series and then canceling or moving games back in years (i.e. Auburn & Wisconsin), or just teams not wanting to play a tough opponent OOC or just not wanting to travel to an OOC away venue when they can pay a buttload of money to lesser teams to come to their house without having to return a trip and still make a ton on ticket sales and concessions.

Scheduling is not as easy as people think.

[ QUOTE ]

Man Tech play a horrible home schedule...

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. However, several issues, which were pointed out by the previous poster, resulted in a less attractive home schedule. The ACC didn't do Tech any favors either with scheduling by having them play Miami and FSU at home and then on the road in the same seasons.