will cave spring make playoffs in division 3

zack

[ QUOTE ]

Doesn't Goochland join D-3 this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not this year...next year. But I don't think they'll be nearly as good this year as they've been the last few seasons...lost TONS to graduation...

[ QUOTE ]

they play in a tough district but are the only division 3 school inthis district-they had a tough jv team last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's their biggest obstacle, they play in a tough district and they are the only D-3 school in it. I seriously doubt they win a district game this season and I don't see them winning all five of their non-district games...IF 3-7 or 4-6 can get them in, then yes, they will make the playoffs. Oddsmaker says...12% chance of them making the postseason...

I think Patrick Co made it with a 5-5 last year. If you look at the D-3 teams in our region it is possible, but not likely because Cave Springs is a D-3 in the wrong neighorhood. Last year was up years for Blacksburg and Christensburg, will they be up this year?

Any team that can make it out of our region will most likely face Brookville if they can stay healthy.