SWD

ghs84

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad, 10 being great), how would you rate the SWVASports Forum overall?  

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being bad, 10 being great), how would you rate the SWVASports Forum overall?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..i mean i cant really understand what you are going through...but i can only imagine...i dont know what i would have done if i would have been in your shoes...just keep your heads up high and play your game...prove to them that youre an athlete that can compete on all levels of competition...

i realize you are going through a tough time...and i honestly dont care what teams from around here do what...as long as the team that does something succeeds...if its Tazewell great...if its Richlands great...Graham great...so on and so on...the older people on this board need to be happy for the younger guys that are still in high school for getting discipline in their lives and playing a sport they love...good luck this season...i might catch the Graham-Tazewell game if i have the weekend off from soccer...

[ QUOTE ]

"LMAO LMAO LMAO LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO" You really laughin over there ghs84? or, did Mance saying that piss you off a little bit? Because he picked Tazewell over Graham?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont care who he or anyone else picks over Graham.im going to let the G-Men do the talking on the field.but if you really think he was serious,well i just dont know what to tell you.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well first off im from pocy and its not about pocy kids and tazwell kids its about the Tazewell Football team now no matter where we came from. And just because we won 1 damn game lastyear doesn't mean anything. And if you want to run your mouth to say that its a bad thing that us Pocy kids are going 2 help the bulldogs win. Then just shut the hell up dude. I 4got that you were a Sports Center annalist. So if you don't know what your talking about don't open your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND attitudes like yours and Bulldogs52's are the reason people CANT STAND tazewell...i honestly have nothing against them anymore since i graduated...but after seeing attitudes like that it makes me wonder what is happening to sportsmanship...if you really wanna get to anyone from Graham talking crap...just turn the other way dont listen and/or say just wait till the season gets around...dont keep talkin crap and give them more fuel for the fire...trust me...from someone who used to have a short temper...its alot easier to just let stuff go said on an opinion board that means nothing...let your game do the talking...not your mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

My little problem come from telling a graham poster on here when he said they would beat all SWD teams, I said good luck with that. Then he goes in talking the crap about Tazewell... You know as well as I do its hard to win all SWD games. Thats were my problem has risen from.....

Guest JJBrickface

I'm just going to end the argument by saying BLUEFIELD is superior to all of the teams mention aboved.

oh yes...even better than the New York Giants and the Patriots...hell Bluefield should play in the probowl for the NFL...just make it Bluefield against the best of the best in the NFL......

hope no Bluefield fans get irate about this...im just poking a little fun...no need for anger

[ QUOTE ]

Aight man. Im done talking on here it doesn't win games what i do on the field with my teammates is what matters. You watch us all you want you're in for a Show

[/ QUOTE ]Just hope it's not a "clown show"... There is a HUGE difference between the MED and the SWD... You guys will probably be in SHOCK when Pulaski county comes to town...I'd like to see that one.

[ QUOTE ]

Well first off im from pocy and its not about pocy kids and tazwell kids its about the Tazewell Football team now no matter where we came from. And just because we won 1 damn game lastyear doesn't mean anything. And if you want to run your mouth to say that its a bad thing that us Pocy kids are going 2 help the bulldogs win. Then just shut the hell up dude. I 4got that you were a Sports Center annalist. So if you don't know what your talking about don't open your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how i look at it..the guys that went to tazewell from pocy went there because they knew they couldnt start at any other school.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

"LMAO LMAO LMAO LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO" You really laughin over there ghs84? or, did Mance saying that piss you off a little bit? Because he picked Tazewell over Graham?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont care who he or anyone else picks over Graham.im going to let the G-Men do the talking on the field.but if you really think he was serious,well i just dont know what to tell you.

[/ QUOTE ] GHS84 Have you seen graham this year? i havent got the chance to go down there to see them?

[ QUOTE ]

This is how i look at it..the guys that went to tazewell from pocy went there because they knew they couldnt start at any other school.

[/ QUOTE ]ha!

you're opinion is definitely not needed on this situation then.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]ha!

you're opinion is definitely not needed on this situation then.

[/ QUOTE ]hahah im intitled to my opinion lol...but i guess you can't handle the truth cause you know im right lol

[ QUOTE ]

What's up with these graham people on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know right? Don't see Gman on here threating them with timeouts...... I say let them sit there on there high horse, sooner then later they will get knocked off of it.

[ QUOTE ]

If I was a betting man, shoot, I would choose Tazewell over Graham this year. But, hey, that's me.

[/ QUOTE ]

good thing you dont bet.QUITER.yeah supersingle ive been to the school to watch the G-Men several times.dont worry their for real.dont expect too much during the upcoming scrimmages,from what im hearing their not going to show much until its for real.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If I was a betting man, shoot, I would choose Tazewell over Graham this year. But, hey, that's me.

[/ QUOTE ]

good thing you dont bet.QUITER.yeah supersingle ive been to the school to watch the G-Men several times.dont worry their for real.dont expect too much during the upcoming scrimmages,from what im hearing their not going to show much until its for real.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, so you're going to stoop to the level of name calling? FYI I never quit the team, not coming out one year is not quitting the last time I checked.