Graham scrimmages?

Pirate1

[ QUOTE ]

no.not for sure,but G-Man should be posting scrimmage schedules shortly.hes been pretty good about putting up times and teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't expect as much from me this year...not as much time on my hands as I used to have...

[ QUOTE ]

any idea what time on friday?

[/ QUOTE ]

im hearing between 10am and 6pm.

last year our first scrimmage was at concord college at 2pm.im sure one of the players knows about the scrimmages.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no.not for sure,but G-Man should be posting scrimmage schedules shortly.hes been pretty good about putting up times and teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't expect as much from me this year...not as much time on my hands as I used to have...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all those public speaking events, fan meet and greets, and autograph signings you have that is eating up your time. Time to start scaling those back some, G.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

any idea what time on friday?

[/ QUOTE ]

im hearing between 10am and 6pm.

last year our first scrimmage was at concord college at 2pm.im sure one of the players knows about the scrimmages.

[/ QUOTE ]The scrimmage is at 6pm at mitchell we play bassett, william flemming, and george wythe