hogo district

Scott

Who will win   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will win

I see either Rural Retreat or George Wythe taking the Hogoheegee title this year, but that doesn't mean that Northwood, Chilhowie, Patrick Henry (Glade Springs), or Holston cannot win it. one of them might surprise everyone and take it. Never know, it might be time for someone else to take the title.

g.w. prob will they always do..... but dont count out r.r or p.h. the rowdy rebels have alot of talent down in glade to bad they didnt ALL stick togather and the new coach didnt come sooner. was over at one of their pract. the groves kid is ripped!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Who is Patrick Henry's quarterback?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ronnie Groves, a senior who played for North Shore High School in Houston, TX last season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he play QB there and was he a starter? Also, thinking he didn't stay in Tx the whole year. Could be wrong on that.

[ QUOTE ]

You couldn't tell because his line was so bad. He was flushed out of the pocket about every time they tried to pass. He had 2 nice runs against Tazewell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Coach Compton running a different offense at PH than what was run last year?

i was up in dublin and ph looked "alright against covington. they won. gonzalez ran well line opened yp huge holes in 2nd half. groves looked good. defense couldnt really stop the run. would stop cov. in backfiel on first two playes then give up 20 yard run....now tothe 2nd game. which was tazwells frist NO CONTEST, the bulldogs domanted both sides of the ball. glad i went though. got a treat wasnt expecting.... Brookeville was init q.b. welll tight end to be in college Logan Thomas threw 2 deep passes in the first game that was remarkable but Va Tech recriut Nubean Peak and Puilaski Co beat them up the 2nd game....and Brookeville ranked number one in state...i heard