• Brandon Roy, SG, Washington
    • Adam Morrison, SF, Gonzaga
    • Shelden Williams, PF, Duke
    • Rudy Gay, SF, Connecticut
    • J.J. Redick, SG, Duke
    • Patrick O'Bryant, C, Bradley
    • Rodney Carney, SG/SF, Memphis

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know who'll win, but I hope Graham shows a lot b/c I'll be there filming for Bluefield... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

they wont.lol Graham always has a specific book of plays for Bluefield.lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know who'll win, but I hope Graham shows a lot b/c I'll be there filming for Bluefield... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you be filming for Bluefield? They (Doug and Fred) always exchange tapes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a joke; not a funny one, but one nonetheless.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better be careful with that...the VHSL has rules regarding the filming of games by anyone except a person appointed by the coaching staff(s) of the teams that are playing. Don't know how they could penalize Bluefield since they are a WV school, however someone could not allow you to film the game. I do know, however, that in WV you are definitely not allowed to video tape an opponent's game...that came straight from a gentleman from Woodrow Wilson who was scouting Princeton during last season's game against Bluefield.

[ QUOTE ]

I picked the G-Men expect them to have a really good team this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're right. I'm hearing that the line is big, but slow and the backs are afraid to take a hit and would rather run out of bounds, than take a hit. (Sorry, if I offended anybody, just stating what I've heard). I hope Graham proves otherwise when the season starts. It would be great to see the entire district strong from top to bottom. Christiansburg WILL be a stiff challenge with a lot of speed and good athletes and a coach that stresses fundamentals and discipline.

I believe that if Graham is to have a chance, they need to control the clock and wear down Christiansburg with their superior size. Keep the ball away from Christiansburg's offense.

I think if Graham's line shortens their splits a little they will be ok. I really don't think Graham was showing much at the last scrimmage(s). Maybe they will show more tonight. My worry is, will GHS commit a lot of dumb penalties once the games start? Seems there was a lot of linen in the air last Friday night. If GHS play penalty free and executes their game plan they SHOULD have a chance to win every game, IMO.

[ QUOTE ]

I think if Graham's line shortens their splits a little they will be ok. I really don't think Graham was showing much at the last scrimmage(s). Maybe they will show more tonight. My worry is, will GHS commit a lot of dumb penalties once the games start? Seems there was a lot of linen in the air last Friday night. If GHS play penalty free and executes their game plan they SHOULD have a chance to win every game, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham will be fine.i know some people on here dont think they can beat a team with speed and some of them are going by the scrimmages,but Graham will be ok and i still think they will win the SWD.Graham has the hardest schedule in the SWD and that will prepare them for the district games.good luck G-Men.