How did Graham do against HV?

futbolking

[ QUOTE ]

Robert E Lee wore them out also. R E Lee also had one heck of a quarterback.

[/ QUOTE ]That QB was a ball player! i bet he had over 300 yards rushing in the 2 qtrs. against george wythe.. but back to graham.. if they dont get better in a hurry they'll be 0-3 right out of the gate

I honestly thought Graham did a pretty good job against R E LEE. By the time they got to play HV I think everyone in the stadium was ready to go home. Graham still has issues but they will get them worked out eventually. Graham's backs ran hard and certainly didn't seem to shy away from hits.

The game between R E Lee and GW was one of the best scrimmages I've ever seen. That #5 for RE Lee is a man among boys. GW was the most impressive team I've seen over the past two weeks of scrimmages.

Richlands will be very tough this year. They have some speed and size. Plus, they are very well coached.

Just my $.02

we must remember it was a scrimmage.i remember a few years back when the bluefield beavers didnt do to good in their scrimmages and ended up having a 14-0 season.like i said last week,some of the teams want to make a big impression at these scrimmages and other teams just want to work on their weakness.take it with a grain of salt.Graham will be fine.

[ QUOTE ]

we must remember it was a scrimmage.i remember a few years back when the bluefield beavers didnt do to good in their scrimmages and ended up having a 14-0 season.like i said last week,some of the teams want to make a big impression at these scrimmages and other teams just want to work on their weakness.take it with a grain of salt.Graham will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that your excuse every time Graham performs bad? "Oh, it's just a scrimmage." Graham looked terrible out there last night. They only scored on Robert E Lee because R E Lee had crap defense. You won't be able to cry the oh it's a scrimmage thing when Christiansburg runs all over them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that your excuse every time Graham performs bad? "Oh, it's just a scrimmage." Graham looked terrible out there last night. They only scored on Robert E Lee because R E Lee had crap defense. You won't be able to cry the oh it's a scrimmage thing when Christiansburg runs all over them.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL tibbs you sucked at football and you have enough balls to say they were terrible? lol

[ QUOTE ]

dont pay ant attention to a QUITER.big wimp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, ignore me all you want. Though we will see who's right once they start their season. Oh, and if you're going to call me a quitter, at least spell it right.

I ran the 40 a couple times to just work out, but never timed myself.

Haha, I don't care what they say, but back on topic. The Grid-o-Rama showed how slow Graham really was, they got off the ball slow. That new running back has a little speed, but he didn't show me anything. All he did was dance.