week 1 predictions

ghs84

[ QUOTE ]

I know, & I'm not denying it. Like I've said before, no games have been played yet. No one knows how good any team is going to be. So some people should keep their opinions to themselves, especially the players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed and best of luck to you this season.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delusional? Hah. That's where you're wrong, I have faith in those boys. The only thing you have faith in is your prediction, when in all reality it should be with your Gmen. What a fan you are, what a fan.

At least when Graham loses you can say you called it.

[ QUOTE ]

Delusional? Hah. That's where you're wrong, I have faith in those boys. The only thing you have faith in is your prediction, when in all reality it should be with your Gmen. What a fan you are, what a fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just call it like I see it. Graham football isn't what it was, it never will be. But it's still good enough to beat Tazewell most years.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just call it like I see it. Graham football isn't what it was, it never will be. But it's still good enough to beat Tazewell most years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you shouldn't be on here talking crap to a bunch of kids!!! Where I come from that will earn you a whipping quicker than anything. Granted....they shouldn't be on here talking period....but you are suppose to be an adult. Act like it. As far as Tazewell fans getting on here year after year and talking about how good their teams are suppose to be.....well they are fans. They have the same right as you...in the end opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one...some stink worse than others!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Wait... Did Graham even win a game up there at the first scrimmage? I do not think so. But, if they did it was like one. I will leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]The first scrimmage didnt even keep score lol..but Wait!in the second one they scored 14 on Robert E Lee and everyone there can say that is pretty impressive against the speed they had and another thing look at the qb they had WOW is all you can say..that kid is pretty amazing GW had trouble with them and they are one of the best teams in the state so i don't think graham was doing to bad

Taz25, did you win any scrimmages? You won one game last year. You all have alot to prove this year, and are talking big so far. Graham will be just fine this year. Scrimmages mean very little as I am sure everyone will agree.

Guest RedAshMash

GW Had trouble with RE Lee?? lol.

The final was 29-28. With Lee converting a 2 point conversion with 2 seconds left.

RE Lee beat Graham 28-14. And they scored those 28 points in like 7.5 minutes. Ouch!

[ QUOTE ]

GW Had trouble with RE Lee?? lol.

The final was 29-28. With Lee converting a 2 point conversion with 2 seconds left.

RE Lee beat Graham 28-14. And they scored those 28 points in like 7.5 minutes. Ouch!

[/ QUOTE ]Im just saying both Graham and Gw had trouble stoping that Qb and Robert E Lee didnt score 28 on Graham in 7.5 mintues it took them the whole time to score 28..Dont get me wrong Robert E Lee is a great team this early they are going to be hard to beat this year

Guest RedAshMash

Yes, actually they did score 28 points in that approximate time frame.

RE Lee isn't THAT good. Other than there exceptional QB (and he is a good one) they didn't impress me. The defense was not very good. And there is no way that QB can carry them all season.

Kinda like last season. They were talked about all season then they lost early in the playoffs.

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, actually they did score 28 points in that approximate time frame.

RE Lee isn't THAT good. Other than there exceptional QB (and he is a good one) they didn't impress me. The defense was not very good. And there is no way that QB can carry them all season.

Kinda like last season. They were talked about all season then they lost early in the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]Even tho Graham doesnt have that much speed i didnt think they didntto bad against a high Double A team in Robert E Lee..they have some bugs to fix but if they do i beleive they can go far that is (Graham) ...Richlands looked pretty good from my prospective

Guest RedAshMash

Just to let you know.

RE Lee Staunton is in the same division as Graham. AA - Division 3.

Richlands and George Wythe both looked really good. Really liked GW's QB and WR's.

[ QUOTE ]

Just to let you know.

Richlands and George Wythe both looked really good. Really liked GW's QB and WR's.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah we all know that but they are high in enrollment compaired to the schools down here lol...and yes GW has some pretty talented WR's and an experienced Qb i see them going pretty far this year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just to let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah we all know that but they are high in enrollment compaired to the schools down here lol...and yes GW has some pretty talented WR's and an experienced Qb i see them going pretty far this year

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that high. Only about 50 more kids than Richlands, 100 more than Tazewell, and around 250-300 (depending on the number you all gained from Pocahontas) more than Graham.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just to let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that high. Only about 50 more kids than Richlands, 100 more than Tazewell, and around 250-300 (depending on the number you all gained from Pocahontas) more than Graham.

[/ QUOTE ]Either way still makes a difference agreed?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just to let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably does, but I doubt it has that great of an impact when you are only talking about a couple hundred kids. It really just depends on the program and the number of kids that want to play ball.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just to let you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably does, but I doubt it has that great of an impact when you are only talking about a couple hundred kids. It really just depends on the program and the number of kids that want to play ball.

[/ QUOTE ]Right..if you have 300 more kids maybe out of 150 could be boys and the rest girls and that makes a little bit of a difference

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you shouldn't be on here talking crap to a bunch of kids!!! Where I come from that will earn you a whipping quicker than anything. Granted....they shouldn't be on here talking period....but you are suppose to be an adult. Act like it. As far as Tazewell fans getting on here year after year and talking about how good their teams are suppose to be.....well they are fans. They have the same right as you...in the end opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one...some stink worse than others!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you the pot or the kettle? That is real funny coming from you............