Mt. View??

Pirate1

I just noticed the score from the Mt. View-Iaeger game Friday night. Wow, is Mt. View really that bad this year?

They only have 20-25 players on this year's team. I was told by a MV fan that a number of their good younger players didn't even come out for the team this season due to the disenchantment with the Coach Gravely. There is no doubt Mt. View is down, but they could still spoil someone's season if they get overlooked and taken lightly.

They only have 20-25 players on this year's team. I was told by a MV fan that a number of their good younger players didn't even come out for the team this season due to the disenchantment with the Coach Gravely. There is no doubt Mt. View is down, but they could still spoil someone's season if they get overlooked and taken lightly.

I agree they usually have a lot of talent, but the lack of coaching usually spells disaster for them in the long run. However, they are usually motivated for a few games each year and play pretty tough when they do on sheer talent alone.

Bluefield still plays mt view at mt view, that always has the potential to be a tough game for bluefield. They've defeated at least 3 of bluefield's title teams in season's past, and were bluefield's only close game in the regular season in '04 there..