LOST CHRISTIANSBURG 34-29

BEAT BLUEFIELD 25-23

RICHLAND BLUE TORNADO :confused:

LOST GATE CITY 27-14

BEAT HONAKER 35-18

TAZEWELL BULLDOGS 2-0 :D

BEAT GEORGE WYTHE 21-19

BEAT GATE CITY 29-19

LONG,LONG WAY TO GO TAZEWELL LOOKS GOOD EARLY BUT THESE EARLY SEASON VICTORIES HAVE COME EARLY!PATRICK COUNTY LOOKS VERY GOOD

Patrick County is big, fast and they have hb John Harris running wild. Anytime you have D1 talent you are gonna be tough. Muncy for Tazwell and Harris for patrick. I will get a good look at Patrick this week as they play a solid Floyd team.

how about this one? IF WE SCORE WE MIGHT WIN- IF THEY DONT SCORE WE WILL WIN! WILLIS WHITE:D

nah...that one's no good...it's one of those things that just has to happen...lol...you can't just produce a quote for consideration...lol.

nah...that one's no good...it's one of those things that just has to happen...lol...you can't just produce a quote for consideration...lol.

First of all, I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to reply to the Abingdon fan with such sarcasm that I landed a top quote. I also want to thank my parents for wandering into the same truck-stop, severely intoxicated, in late '84. I want to thank the Abingdon fan for the perfect set-up and assist. Lastly, I want to thank Lance for the website and for having a genuine appreciation for good one liners.

Thank you.

Virginia Preps sucks, why didn't I join this site 5 years ago?

First of all, I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity to reply to the Abingdon fan with such sarcasm that I landed a top quote. I also want to thank my parents for wandering into the same truck-stop, severely intoxicated, in late '84. I want to thank the Abingdon fan for the perfect set-up and assist. Lastly, I want to thank Lance for the website and for having a genuine appreciation for good one liners.

Thank you.

Virginia Preps sucks, why didn't I join this site 5 years ago?

Yeah you could have saved money by switching to SWVASPORTS.COM

piedmont district

PATRICK COUNTY COUGARS 2-0

BEAT NORTH STOKES NORTH CAROLINA 59-22

BEAT CARROL COUNTY 34-0

patrick's game against north stokes was actually a scrimmage...their record stands at 1-0 at this point.