Search 4 a good game close to Washington County?

preacher

Marion plays @ PH...probably not the best game to watch.

Richlands is not that far of a drive...they play PV at home...should be a good game to watch.

Graham plays at home vs. Blacksburg ...a bit of a drive, but probably the best game you will find this week.

My falcons are off this week and was wondering what would be a good game this friday to watch and not too far of a drive. Any suggestions?

Holston and JSB could be a barn burner if you're into that kind of thing. Holston might end up winning big though.

Richlands is not that far of a drive...they play PV at home...should be a good game to watch.

Graham plays at home vs. Blacksburg ...a bit of a drive, but probably the best game you will find this week.

The Graham-Blacksburg game is Saturday...Bluefield-Princeton on Friday night at Mitchell Stadium...

I had forgotten about Richlands. Think I might make the drive and check out the new field and watch good football. Thanks

Crigger? Was he the one at PH that was taunting us after the refs costs us the game? Is he kinda of big? If so, I hope he never wins a game.

By the way, we will destroy Battle so don't bother coming.

You guys will win agianst the weak schools as always, and then choke when you play district teams. (Except for Northwood)

Who have they played though??? I hope they do good in the Hogo it will be great to see someone other than GW or RR, but on the other hand they really have played 2 weak teams. We will see though. I wish both schools good luck it is great to see teams who once struggled winning ballgames. I think Chilhowie will run the Hogo but good luck to you.;)

I checked your previous messages and they are all about PH, and In one post last year you are defending Twin Valley's Coach talking about how much of a winner he is and then in a post on this thread you talk bad about him. Stop trying to get stuff started acting like your from Holston putting other teams down. That's not the way the players, or coaching staff thinks or acts. As a parent of a player I can't sit back and watch you try to undermine what they are trying to achieve by getting crap stirred up!!! So please stop. Thank you.

Actually, you are right. I was from PH and did defend PH to a certain point, but things happen and feeling change. I saw and heard some things over the summer that upset me. I have sinced moved and my boys when they get older will go to Holston. I was trying to be very sarcastic about the coach being a winner. WInndes don't act they he did.

Everything else I truly believe will happen....we will destroy BAttle and we will make a much bigger impact on the district. PH and Rural Retreat are both possiblities for wins. Both of those teams are down. GW and Chilhowie will be tough, but if we beat PH, which I truly hope happens because I know how things are done there, who knows.

I am in no way trying to undermine what the coachign staff or players are doing. I think it is great. This staff will get things done because they care about the kids. I can't say the same for other schools in the county.

I am sorry if I offended you or your family in anyway, but the Damascus community is who I want to be a member of.

There are still a few holes in your story. In you post earlier in the thread you said "Is he the coach that was taunting us after the refs cost us the game last year". So if you were a PH fan until this summer, how could you claim that the refs cheated "us" which would mean Holston, not PH which you were still a fan of if i'm correct last season. I still think you are making it up, and not from Damascus.

Well, Holston was cheated at last year's game, so sorry if I used present language instead of past language. I laid my defense down, so if you don't belive that I am for, from, or part of Holston then that is up to you. This is an opinion based board so everyone is entitled to theirs and to post what they wish and I will continue to do mine.

Why would I lie about being from somewhere I am not? What is my purpose in doing that? But if you think I am doing it to upset people then go right ahead, again it is your right to think that as it is my right to say what I wish. I will never call a player or coach out (other than one) and bash them. That is wrong.

I really don't think people get as worked up about these message boards as everyone thinks they do. If they do, then we are not very thick skinned as a society.

I tell you what Milktheclock, I'll be at the game if Holston is destroying Battle at half time meet me at the concession stand i'll buy you a hotdog, since they are so great it should be over around that time anyway..... have a great evening!!!:)

Ok so Holston looked pretty good, but they still havent started district play, I still think they will struggle in the Hogo they only have a couple players they depend on if anything happens to them they could be in trouble. They do have a really good coach though so maybe they will last longer in the hogo.