Holston and bland??

thefactman

NOONE has posted anything on this game yet. dont know that much about bland but they usually a tought team. i guess maybe we see if holston is really 4 real!!!!!

Hahaha, Holston fans are cute.

Bland has never been regarded as a tough team and if Holston wins it will only make them 4-0. It won't make them for real.

Hahaha, Holston fans are cute.

Bland has never been regarded as a tough team and if Holston wins it will only make them 4-0. It won't make them for real.

cute...maybe. Holston fan not so much! jsut curious to see if they continue winning agaisnt a team who usually wins there district

cute...maybe. Holston fan not so much! jsut curious to see if they continue winning agaisnt a team who usually wins there district

Oh. Well Bland doesn't usually win the MED... Grayson County does. I don't even remember a year that Bland has ever won the MED in the last 10-12 years. They've only had 2 winning seasons since 2000. Bland has had a surge these past couple of years and yielded some winning teams...it definitely won't be an upset for either team to win.

Oh. Well Bland doesn't usually win the MED... Grayson County does. I don't even remember a year that Bland has ever won the MED in the last 10-12 years. They've only had 2 winning seasons since 2000. Bland has had a surge these past couple of years and yielded some winning teams...it definitely won't be an upset for either team to win.

i could be wrong but i think they was co champs just last year

This should be a good game. Bland really needs to tighten up the defense after last week at Auburn. I believe Holston has put up around 40 in each of their 3 wins and bland has scored around 80 in their two. This could be a fun one to watch!

man,u have a cool site..good job..as for the holston beating ph i'm still digging..tryin to find out .my cousin said he would have played them in 92 so i may have to get his sisters yearbook..she was class of 94..i'll let you know.but i know 1 thing..ppl in glade are not caring about any other game now except for the holston game..this outta be good..both teams play with alot of pride in this game.holston looks better than last yr.