Mike Teel and Sean Glennon

wvuraiders

are these guys related? Seems they throw the same, same height, close in weight, same good looking decisions....Geez pull the string on that kid...tha carolina guy is fast!!!!

How about that beautiful throw by Yates on the long TD pass to Tate? I'm not used to seeing a college QB with such great touch and accuracy on deep balls.

How about that beautiful throw by Yates on the long TD pass to Tate? I'm not used to seeing a college QB with such great touch and accuracy on deep balls.

Yates showed some flashes of that last year. As did Tate. Butch Davis doesn't have the highest football IQ, but the man can flat out recruit. I tell you, if the rest of the ACC Coastal doesn't get it's act together, the other teams in this division are going to be looking up at a baby blue sky in a few years...

Edited by UVAObserver

Carolina has a lot of hype for the next few seasons. That is what has a local product thinking of making them his choice.

If he's smart and has the chance he should JUMP at the opportunity. It doesn't get any better than Chapel Hill and the University of North Carolina. I LOVE that place and hope to one day end up in that area.

Rutgers is gettin throttled. UNC looking pretty descent. UNC may be at the top of the ACC with Wake.

I'm not totally sold on UNC for this season, yet. Remember, this is the squad that nearly lost to McNeese State just two short weeks ago. Likewise, Rutgers is not very good this year (and I think the honeymood for Schiano is drawing to a close).

But still, UNC has potential; but with youth comes the tendency not to bring that potential every week. Give these boys a couple of years, and just you wait.

I'm not totally sold on UNC for this season, yet. Remember, this is the squad that nearly lost to McNeese State just two short weeks ago. Likewise, Rutgers is not very good this year (and I think the honeymood for Schiano is drawing to a close).

Nailed it...