Looks like UConn will be the only undefeated Big East team...

GMan

Might have spoke to soon G-Man, the score is tied at 20...still a lot of football left to be played.

In the words of Lee Corso..."not so fast my friend..."

USF takes the lead...

Looks like Kansas forgot there was a second half...

USF just scored again...you are right G-Man, KU looks lost compared to the first half.

Reising couldn't miss in the first half...now he can't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle...

Grothe is on fire...

Groh.....needs to go! He is tired of all the bitchers.......but they have a right to complain when they are losing to UCONN by 28.

I've come to the realization that we were the luckiest team in NCAA history last year. We're laughable right now, just a pathetic program. A program that rushes 4 times and passes 23 in the 1st half with the 2nd-best RB duo in the ACC. A program that goes 5-wide on a 4th-and-inches from the UConn 32. A program that scored all of 13 points in the 3rd quarter ALL LAST SEASON, and ZERO this season.

It's just sickening.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

You sound like tech fans, minus the lucky part and the pathetic program. But i mean, the play calling leaves a lot to be desired in VA. I guess JM is holding all the offense over there...

You sound like tech fans, minus the lucky part and the pathetic program. But i mean, the play calling leaves a lot to be desired in VA. I guess JM is holding all the offense over there...

Well, at least we're 8th in the nation in field hockey...

45-10, 4th quarter. I would take Bryan Stinespring right now. I'm not joking, I'd love to have him on our sidelines. At least only 75% of what he does is counter-intuitive. At least we have 2 weeks to think about this before we're double-digit underdogs at Duke.