Swd...

Bulldogs52

Ok guys, we are going into week 5 of the season, and the second week of the SWD play... We have a big match up between the Richlands and Graham, and Tazewell hosting Abingdon. These we will be crucial match up's for the three Tazewell County teams to remain at the top of the district... How do you guys see this panning out?

If Tazewell can keep at it they way they have been playing it's there's to lose... They have the depth that has payed off in all three of there games...

Edited by Bulldogs52

Ok guys, we are going into week 5 of the season, and the second week of the SWD play... We have a big match up between the Richlands and Graham, and Tazewell hosting Abingdon. These we will be crucial match up's for the three Tazewell County teams to remain at the top of the district... How do you guys see this panning out?

If Tazewell can keep at it they way they have been playing it's there's to lose... They have the depth that has payed off in all three of there games...

i think tazewell is goin be to physical for abingdon and for graham and richlands thats a hard one to say cause if richlands plays like their first 2 games they're screwed but i dont think that will happen i say richlands wins

i think tazewell is goin be to physical for abingdon and for graham and richlands thats a hard one to say cause if richlands plays like their first 2 games they're screwed but i dont think that will happen i say richlands wins

The thrid game wasnt too pretty either.

I'm not just talking about this week in general, i'm talking about the rest of the SWD games as well.......

right now bulldogs r the team to beat but as u could see last year a lot of crazy stuff can go down

the first 3 games for Graham were tough hard fought games.i think it toughened Graham up and it showed last night.i think Graham are just now getting it going and they could get better each week.and if they keep getting better and their defense keeps improving,they could end up on top in the SWD after its all said and done.but this is the SWD and you never know what can happen.just like last night,carroll co. was all over Tazewell for the first 3 qrtrs. i myself thought that the 2nd string of tazewell would be in the game by the middle of the 3rd.but it didnt go that way.to be honest,its gonna be any of the swd teams.because all the swd teams plays each other hard.and thats the way it should be.good luck to all swd teams.i will mention this,come playoff time,i think Brookville will be the team to beat in DIV.III they are looking very very strong.

CC was all over Tazewell thru 2 qts. 2nd half was all Tazewell they put that xtra man on the line and stop CC run game.... Start of the 4th the Dawgs were up 20 to 16...After being down 16 to 6 at the half... The off week slowed them down and it showed in that first half.. And the quick score on the bad snap punt, I believe Tazewell thought that they had that game then... CC wore out in the first half and the depth of Tazewell showed in the 2nd half.... Does Graham off and def lines play both ways? If so that could hurt them....

not for sure how many plays both ways.but we dont have a lot of depth.never have never will.too small of a school for that really.i didnt go to any games last night because of my situation.but i listened back and forth.i just wish everybody luck.and i have to say this,all of you who have parents,spend as much time as you can with them while you can.god bless everyone.

not for sure how many plays both ways.but we dont have a lot of depth.never have never will.too small of a school for that really.i didnt go to any games last night because of my situation.but i listened back and forth.i just wish everybody luck.and i have to say this,all of you who have parents,spend as much time as you can with them while you can.god bless everyone.

I am truly sorry about your situation! I haven't forgot about you and your love one's in my prayers.... I lost my grandmother back in April... She lived with us, and we had to do every thing for her, it was rough for her and us... Yesterday would have made her 84th birthday... I know how rough it can be, and once again may GOD bless you and your family....