Falcons vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Who will win?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Falcons
    • DAWGS

Hey, all i'm saying is that they could be blowing people out this year, and when they don't, you can't blame it on them. I'm stoked about Tazewell being 3-0 don't get me wrong! The coaches are not my favorite though. Obviously. Maybe you should go and.....watch a game!

And before you blast me on a personal level there Mr. Hokie, you better get your facts straight.

If you can seriously give me a truthful answer as to why they don't throw the ball to Munc on fly routes, and why they still run the ball on 3rd and 18, then I will shut up. Am I the only one to notice this stuff? Seriously?

Edited by Fighton_3

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just funny that Tazewell is 3-0 and gaining a lot of respect but one of their own is on here BITCHING like a little baby and not even at all trying to keep a positive spin on this season. Hell maybe they will let go down on the sideline and give them some pointers and come in on SUNDAYS and watch game film or stay FRIDAY nights till 2 am and help breakdown game films or go on their off weeks and recruit opposing teams so you can tell them how to beat the next team. Hell maybe they will even give you part of the coaching salary it can feel up your gas tank so you can go to the next game and bitch. Let coaches do their job, they dont come to your job and bitch at you.

From an outsiders view it kinda comes off that you have a personal problem with the coaches. Do you have a kid that plays or something especially for you to have such strong feelings about the coaches.

I don't have to have respect for the coaches at all! Ok buddy? And I WILL question their calls when they run the ball on 3rd and 18! They have the most talented team in years and they are coming awfully close to pissing these wins away. It seems like, when something works for em, they automatically come out and do the exact opposite! It's happened in every single game. I know the players notice.

I tell you what how would you like it if the coaches came to your job and told you that you didnt know how to ride on the back of the trash truck, or how to throw the bags in the right way.

Answer the questions and I won't say anything! I'm not questiong the coaches commitment to the team, with all that breaking down game film blah blah blah. I'm not BITCHING like a little baby! I'm simply stating the obvious, I've been to every game and I sit there and watch them about piss every game away! And nah, no personal grudges, just observation.

From an outsiders view you act like one of the coaches is your boyfriend!

Why is everybody talkin about trash? Are ya'll garbage men? Really?

Answer the questions and I won't say anything! I'm not questiong the coaches commitment to the team, with all that breaking down game film blah blah blah. I'm not BITCHING like a little baby! I'm simply stating the obvious, I've been to every game and I sit there and watch them about piss every game away! And nah, no personal grudges, just observation.

From an outsiders view you act like one of the coaches is your boyfriend!

Why is everybody talkin about trash? Are ya'll garbage men? Really?

If you dont like it STAY HOME!!!!!!

Or I tell you what Fighton 3 I invite you to come and set with me on friday and when you talk shit I will look you right in the face and tell you what I think of you. I dont need to talk trash on this message board or even from the side line, I have the balls to tell you to your face that you need to check yourself!!!!!

If you can answer those two simple questions that I asked, then I will shut up!

You can go ahead and come get in my face, you won't be in it for long. You say you don't have to talk trash from this message board? but what did you just do? you're talkin trash! I say one thing about the coachs and people start jumpin down my throat!

Edited by Fighton_3

Almost does not give you the right to bitch, when they lose then bitch. If you have any football since a 3 and 18 on your side of the field especially towards the end of a quarter is not a passing situation (if you watched the ECU-VT game interception returned to the one, beamer stated that they should have run and headed to halftime with a 14-0 lead instead it was 14-7) If you have faith in your defense you can do that, hope you pick up a few yards or possibly surprise them and get a first down, but if not punt the ball and stop them, why take a chance and throw an int. You have to know your situations and what is best at the time or until they are losing every game why question them. Hopefully that helps answer your question but I'm sure it wont because you like to bitch.

Just face it buddy you are a bitcher and I guess you cant even be happy that Tazewell is 3-0!

That's one question, halfway answered. It doesn't explain why you would run on 3 and 18 in the middle of the third quarter when you're down by 10! How bout the other question?

I'm happy Tazewell is 3-0, ya'll are takin this completely wrong!

Edited by Fighton_3

Ok, the Muncy fly route maybe you can tell them before the game or send a letter to the school. I honestly do not know why they dont but you know they are 3-0 and im sure they have a reason because im sure they see it in game film. Most times (from what i have seen) there is one up on Muncy and one deep, they tried it twice against CC and Lockhart had to check down both times.

It sounds like you and UVA All The Way need to get together this friday I would come to watch. But, hell you would probably bitch about it.

ok now I am done talking to you because you just showed me that you do not know what is going on and you just want to bitch. Tazewell came out and scored on both their first two drives in the third quarter to take the lead so so much for your argument. Case closed you are just a natural bitcher thanks for proving my point.

Who cares that they dont throw his way constantly. 3-0 tells the story. They have plenty of weapons. Why play the same cards? As for running on 3rd and long. If they were expecting a pass then a run might have suprised them. What if the run had netted a gain of 50. No questions.

I haven't been a strong supporter of Tazewell's coaching either, but they are finding ways this year to win. Not all calls work, if they did then every play would have a net gain of 0. The defensive play call would negate the Offensive play call and the ball would'nt move.

Damn, I sure am glad I'm a Falcon fan because you guys are having a field day bashing fellow Dawgs. At least we're getting a reprieve for now. Entertaining reading. I'd hate to read the posts if you guys were winless. Good luck tomorrow night. It'll be a tough challenge for the Falcons.

Damn, I sure am glad I'm a Falcon fan because you guys are having a field day bashing fellow Dawgs. At least we're getting a reprieve for now. Entertaining reading. I'd hate to read the posts if you guys were winless. Good luck tomorrow night. It'll be a tough challenge for the Falcons.

dash? is #72 (kelly i think) 100%? he was every where in the 1st quarter then got rolled up on and it made him less effective the rest of the game. if he's 100% he could definately be a factor in this one

If you can answer those two simple questions that I asked, then I will shut up!

You can go ahead and come get in my face, you won't be in it for long. You say you don't have to talk trash from this message board? but what did you just do? you're talkin trash! I say one thing about the coachs and people start jumpin down my throat!

Your right it wouldnt take long. Anyways your not worth it your not even on the same level as I am, and for your information I wasnt talking trash I stated a fact. If I hear you or anyone else talk shit I would put you or them in their place. Why do you have beef with the coaches? Thats all I want to know? Is it cause your kid does not play? Or because when you played you didnt either.

Yeah you'd put anybody in their place wouldn't you? Cause you can't even handle an opinion. Is one of those coaches your boyfriend too?

Man, I told you, clearly I just don't agree with some of their decesions. Get over it, and yourself.

Edited by Fighton_3

Originally Posted by Fighton_3

They're not cocky! They're confident! I know there is a fine line between em, but, they are buildin confidence every day, every practice. Coach's don't call enough straight fly's to Munc (6'4), even when there is a 5'5 saftey on him. Let's think about this.

What would you do?

For one if u notice there is more than one kid making big catches look at the pauley kid averaging 100 yards per game recieving and really man u cant sit and judge the coaches its not your job if there plays wasnt working they wouldnt be winning i know there is always someone with a better idea and brainstorm about how they could do better but the truth is there doing a great job with those kids i have played for wyatt and truthfully he is a great coach

guys, just ignore fighton 3 comments, he showed he is just blowing hot air when he said we ran for it on 3 and 18 in the third quarter when we were down by 10. Like I stated we scored on the first two drives in the third quarter so IF we did run we obviuosly made it.

By the way he is just a former player that did not get to play much, so that is why he is upset with the coaches.

Its going to be a good game either way you can't count any team out because if you start thinking you are the best thats when you get beat. Any given Friday it could happen so Dawgs keep your heads up play mistake free and you will come out Victorious. Tazewell 35 Abingdon 14.

Tazewell was flat the first 1/2 they were not ready to play. They came out and made adjustments and realized they had to snap out of it. They went to a 5 man line, then the were ready to play.

Your right it wouldnt take long. Anyways your not worth it your not even on the same level as I am, and for your information I wasnt talking trash I stated a fact. If I hear you or anyone else talk shit I would put you or them in their place. Why do you have beef with the coaches? Thats all I want to know? Is it cause your kid does not play? Or because when you played you didnt either.

Thats how it works.....People will always question the coaching, cant everyone be satisfied at all times......just relax and get your panties out of a wad about it....

Since we are taxpayers, questioning the coaches should be our God-given right.....

Get over it or just don't get on this site again....if you can't handle it