tbgfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't as close as some people thought it would be lol

JB looked really bad PH will be lucky to win any games in there district... sorry that is just the way it is Battle is really bad, I hate to admit it but too many costly mistakes its going to be a long year for them. Good luck to ya though. peace

JB looked really bad PH will be lucky to win any games in there district... sorry that is just the way it is Battle is really bad, I hate to admit it but too many costly mistakes its going to be a long year for them. Good luck to ya though. peace

ph has a chance to win any of there distict games!!! northwood isnt that good. wytheville yet to win a game(tough schdule) r.r. is down. Chilhowie is looking strong and the holston/ph game has turned into a very good rivaly

ph has a chance to win any of there distict games!!! northwood isnt that good. wytheville yet to win a game(tough schdule) r.r. is down. Chilhowie is looking strong and the holston/ph game has turned into a very good rivaly

Sorry buddy I kinda forgot about Northwood thats a win, GW man what is there problem this year must be down or everyone graduated, I look for Chilhowie to win the HOGO but who really knows PH could end up 2nd or 3rd in the district anyway good luck to ya, it is always good to see someone different running the HOGO, in the past all you ever heard was GW or RR.