wv refs

romeo37

I wonder if the Greg Jones "stiff arm" on UNC's Dexter Reid a few years back been called an offensive face mask penalty under the new rule.

Reid is still feeling, and tasting, that stiff arm today. His grandchildren will be doing the same 50 years from now, that was nasty then and it's nasty today...

big creek wont be playing hurley anymore cause this is big creeks last year

big creek will be playing atleast 1 if not 2 more years this is coming from a coach I know from big creek and I hope that they play one more time so we can have our turn at home maybe we can show them how hurley got there rebel name ! everyone has said that if you do the same thing back then were know diff. sorry I dont agree with that Im saying this about the fans not the kids , the teams will have to handle there own but as for the no good fans over there that like an uproor come on over to the cliff and try it lets see how many bottles you throw at a player before the stands clear. go rebs!!!!!