Wii Fit

JamesL_CcLB34

I have 2 actually i have 4, but 2 are on ebay, just wondering if anyone was looking for one of these since there sold out everywhere, so before i put the other 2 on ebay anyone want one? i'll sell it for 130$ since thats what i'll be making on ebay

Guest RedAshMash

They are selling for around $100 on ebay. Give or take a few bucks.

If you are making such a wonderful profit on them just list all 4.

We don't need a scalper 'round here.

They are selling for around $100 on ebay. Give or take a few bucks.

If you are making such a wonderful profit on them just list all 4.

We don't need a scalper 'round here.

actually The Marketplace pretty much is the ebay for this website

Guest RedAshMash

But telling people he is getting $130 on ebay is a lie.

They sell for $90 to $110 all day long.

Not $130 honey bunches.

if you don't like the guy or his price then don't buy it...but keep your mouth shut about it...what he sells it for is between him and the person buying it....if he can get $130 for it then more power to him.

hey redash they were selling for 130 the day i posted this right now though they are kinda going down so i don't wanna hear your mouth i can't help it the price is gone down a bit, and i'm pretty sure everyone on this board knows i'm not a liar, and right now i'm just a 17 year old trying to make a little bit of cash so don't complain. if you want one go on ebay and buy one for 100 dollars i don't care but i bet it'll be harder than you think to win one for that.

Guest RedAshMash

Then put them on ebay honey bunches of oats!

Geez, trying to rip off people on here is real classy. Even for a 17 year kid.

Grow up.

Guest RedAshMash
if you don't like the guy or his price then don't buy it...but keep your mouth shut about it...what he sells it for is between him and the person buying it....if he can get $130 for it then more power to him.

Nice. If i don't like i'm going to tell him about.

But thanks for infecting your 2 cents worth to the thread lance. Mucho appreciated!

thank you lance, i wasn't trying to rip people off just was gonna help someone out if they were trying to get one, in fact total messaged me saying he'd give me 115 and i said yea, and i didn't know the prices were gonna start going down that night i think stores are starting to get them stocked now or something, and another thing i don't appreciate you looking up my account (actually my mom and dad's) on ebay and calling me out on it that is pretty dumb

thank you lance, i wasn't trying to rip people off just was gonna help someone out if they were trying to get one, in fact total messaged me saying he'd give me 115 and i said yea, and i didn't know the prices were gonna start going down that night i think stores are starting to get them stocked now or something, and another thing i don't appreciate you looking up my account (actually my mom and dad's) on ebay and calling me out on it that is pretty dumb

I know man...whatever you sell your stuff for is your business...if you have it in hand you set your price...if someone wants it they buy it...if not they don't have to...but you don't need some idiot like that trying to tell you what the ebay prices are and all that...it's simple really if you don't want it then keep your mouth shut and move on...if you want to haggle on price PM the person...it's just rude to call someone out like that.

I don't think he looked up your account on ebay? At least I didn't read it that way, he was just saying they go for that on ebay? Maybe you are talking about a PM or something?

Either way he's gone for about the 5th time so I'm sure he will be back under another name...and probably get banned again...lol.