Gretna vs Graham

bigdogfan2

Who will win Gretna vs Graham  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Gretna vs Graham

• Graham
    • Gretna

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I talked to a pretty reliable source, Harris came back, but it is up to the team to decide if he stays...

from what i gather Harris is back and playing for the G-men. He did not play against richlands and the seniors had to vote him back onto the team. As far as Gretna goes, they always have a good team and i think that the G-men also have a very good,strong team. They need some discipline but they are getting there. Good luck to both teams this Saturday.

if Graham can play their style of game and run the ball well and control the game they have a very good chance at winning. they cant give up the big plays and like i said they have to eat up the clock and keep Gretna's D on the field as long as possible with long drawn out drives. i only wish i could be at the game but i have an away game saturday. good luck to the G-Men and come out hard and play well all game.

from what i gather Harris is back and playing for the G-men. He did not play against richlands and the seniors had to vote him back onto the team. As far as Gretna goes, they always have a good team and i think that the G-men also have a very good,strong team. They need some discipline but they are getting there. Good luck to both teams this Saturday.

yes harris is back on the team. He never left graham and never went back to bluefield. He has been debating playing and even if he did whine the guys on the team have welcomed him back. Coach states '" We can play with him or without him its up to the team." The team likes Kyle and he will be playing Saturday. Yes graham will reap the benefits of having him back but they were good without him as well, just goes to show they are working hard to be a team and not just a 1 man show. They have lots of players to thank for the team effort, Ronnie, Dom, Torren, Landon, Tanner and the whole offensive line. I give the team credit: sticking together is what makes a team. Now lets focus on Gretna and kick some ---!!!!

if Graham can play their style of game and run the ball well and control the game they have a very good chance at winning. they cant give up the big plays and like i said they have to eat up the clock and keep Gretna's D on the field as long as possible with long drawn out drives. i only wish i could be at the game but i have an away game saturday. good luck to the G-Men and come out hard and play well all game.

Graham can win if they control the clock for about 9 minutes per quarter in this game. Gretna will score, question is how much. We certainly haven't stopped anyone all year long. And keep in mind that the Gretna returns 9 freshman and sophomores from a state championship defense. Tall order.......don't think it's going to happen. Gretna wins this game big.

what kyle Harris is number 6 number 11 is Sam Dennah

I have no idea who sam dennah is.......I just know that a kid that looks exactly Kyle Harris physically wore the number 11 last friday night. And I know he played 2 plays in the game that I saw on kickoffs. My program shows number 11 as Rocky Hamilton, and is a wasp. My personal opinion is that was Harris, as it was everyone who sat within a 50 foot radius of me at the game also. If 11 is sam dennah, maybe he should get some pt cause he is a harris clone.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
My personal opinion is that was Harris, as it was everyone who sat within a 50 foot radius of me at the game also.

Well, we have a new conspiracy theory here, forget the moon, JFK, and the death of Marilyn Monroe.

I seriously doubt the idea that kyle harris played... but ive been wrong before.

I have no idea who sam dennah is.......I just know that a kid that looks exactly Kyle Harris physically wore the number 11 last friday night. And I know he played 2 plays in the game that I saw on kickoffs. My program shows number 11 as Rocky Hamilton, and is a wasp. My personal opinion is that was Harris, as it was everyone who sat within a 50 foot radius of me at the game also. If 11 is sam dennah, maybe he should get some pt cause he is a harris clone.

The number 11 you are talking about is Sam Dennah . He was in on a couple of plays. Kyle was not even on the field nor did he dress-- he was sitting in the stands. Sam should play more he is a junior and this is his first year to play football ever. He will be a great player next year with some experience under his belt.