We have been waiting on this since last NFL season....

Bulldogs52

WHO WILL THIS NFC EAST SHOWDOWN?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL THIS NFC EAST SHOWDOWN?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Although I cant imagine the Redskins winning, there is no way i was gonna pick the Cowboys. Thats against my religon! And no, Im not a Redskins fan... GO 49ERS! We are on a winning streak!

Although I cant imagine the Redskins winning, there is no way i was gonna pick the Cowboys. Thats against my religon! And no, Im not a Redskins fan... GO 49ERS! We are on a winning streak!

You mean San Fran won a game naked????????

the skins were good, but the refs stunk the place up today...Cowboys looked flat...clock management was horrible as well...dallas just stunk it up overall today....they played like it was a playoff game lol.

I've been watching dallas for 30 years now...they were flat...period...you get two faces with dallas...one is a game face the other is the flat face...tonight you saw the flat face...skins did a good job of taking advantage of the situation...i give them credit for that, don't get me wrong...dallas is just its own worst enemy sometimes...TO dropped a lot of passes and Barber didn't run with the fire he usually does...Romo looked like he was out of sync all night...even when Smoot and Springs were both out he was throwing bad passes...this loss doesn't bother me though, they do this a few times a year...I just hope they don't do it in the playoffs again this year. They looked like they might get it going a few times but just couldn't...skins are a good team, we'll see how things go in Washington later on.

wow..the Redskins won by 2 points and you get on here talking crap..the Cowboys ran the ball 11 times all game..wait until we come to Washington..as of now..congrats to the Redskins..see you again near the end of the season..where it wont even be close...

wow..the Redskins won by 2 points and you get on here talking crap..the Cowboys ran the ball 11 times all game..wait until we come to Washington..as of now..congrats to the Redskins..see you again near the end of the season..where it wont even be close...

Yeah I will talk crap go look at another post around here somewhere, some said Cowboys where better than the Redskins.... And if it wasn't you then don't worry about it... kick rocks

Cowboys haven't won at Fed Ex for sometime now.......

You sure didn't mind talking the crap before they got beat.... Keep ya mouth shut if you don't want it to fly back at ya.....

It took the Cowboys worst effort and the Redskins best effort and the Skins still barely won. It looked like the Cowboys thought they had already won before the game started. They looked sluggish and very lackadaisical. The play calling didn't help. How does Felix Jones get 0 offensive touches? You're crazy if you think the Skins are a better team. They were just better that day. I look for Dallas to win by 20+ at FedEx.

It took the Cowboys worst effort and the Redskins best effort and the Skins still barely won. It looked like the Cowboys thought they had already won before the game started. They looked sluggish and very lackadaisical. The play calling didn't help. How does Felix Jones get 0 offensive touches? You're crazy if you think the Skins are a better team. They were just better that day. I look for Dallas to win by 20+ at FedEx.

LOL It don't matter if the game was won by 20+ or 1 point, u still got beat, The skins out played the Cowgirls all game....