blfd middle/princeton middle

thegamer

tigers looked good and defense held bluefield in check.......tajh...( not sure how you spell it ) is special...........bluefield had some good looking kids......just dont play fundamental football and try too much crazy stuff on offense..............i thought the hitting was pretty good on both sides of the ball.......bucs should probably throw away most of their offense and get a half dozen plays and know who to block and spend more time on that than drawing up double passes and reverses......bluefield has a nice looking end who could be a good one down the road.

No need to worry sports fans!!! Princeton has ALWAYS had great junior high and middle school teams but something happens to them when they go to the next level...

Kinda like what your coach is doing to the Graham Program now?

Msac........the big difference now is , someone like bluefield is usually only the 3rd or 4th ( when they are having a good year ) to 5th or 6th best team princeton plays every year now.

MSAC has nothing to do with it...it was like that back when I was in junior high in the late 70s/early 80s...P'town's junior high teams used to kill everyone, when they got to the high school level, everyone killed them...

your an angry little fellow arent you......but with your last statement about competition having nothing to do with it....no need to argue with that much lack of intelligence.......go ahead and have fun.....the keyboard is yours.

Angry? Where do you get that I'm angry?

I'm just stating facts. Its been that way for almost 30 years. Princeton has always had very competitive junior high/middle school teams but seem to flop when they get to the varsity level. The competition they play at the varsity level has nothing to do with it. Even before joining the MSAC, Princeton very rarely had competitive varsity teams and that was playing a schedule comprised mostly of AA schools. This is all fact...check your record books...

Angry? Where do you get that I'm angry?

I'm just stating facts. Its been that way for almost 30 years. Princeton has always had very competitive junior high/middle school teams but seem to flop when they get to the varsity level. The competition they play at the varsity level has nothing to do with it. Even before joining the MSAC, Princeton very rarely had competitive varsity teams and that was playing a schedule comprised mostly of AA schools. This is all fact...check your record books...

Just where do you get your facts.....I played in 2000-2001-2002 seasons and we were very competitive beating and playing with the top AAA teams in the state.....not to mention 3 and 0 vs. the Beavers....can you say the the G-Men have won three in a row....fact is and this is at all no disrespect to Princeton middle school program that they are not playing capital--nitro--GW--South Charleston--Parkersburg middle schools every week...granted,Princeton played 4 or 5 AA schools in the early 90's but that has long not been the case....I'm going to stop here....this thread is for the Middle School...congrats to all players and coaches at Princeton on a job well done

Don't know how you finished in '00 but I'm pretty sure it wasn't over .500. In '01, you guys went 5-5. '02 was an anomoly for Princeton. It was your best team in MANY, MANY years, you went 9-1 losing to James Monroe (4 Class AA schools on the schedule)...I'll throw you a bone and give you your "needle in a haystack" season. Since then, Princeton has won a total of 21 games...

As for "winning three in a row", all I know is Graham has beaten Princeton the last SEVEN times the Tigers have had the furballs to play...234-29...a 33-4 average score...NOT COMPETITIVE...

Don't know how you finished in '00 but I'm pretty sure it wasn't over .500. In '01, you guys went 5-5. '02 was an anomoly for Princeton. It was your best team in MANY, MANY years, you went 9-1 losing to James Monroe (4 Class AA schools on the schedule)...I'll throw you a bone and give you your "needle in a haystack" season. Since then, Princeton has won a total of 21 games...

As for "winning three in a row", all I know is Graham has beaten Princeton the last SEVEN times the Tigers have had the furballs to play...234-29...a 33-4 average score...NOT COMPETITIVE...

Welcome to the MSAC--Princeton has not fared that well in the MSAC--for your James Monroe remark--we did lose that game(no excuses--albiet 6 turnovers in a rain storm but they played in that as well) that year we also beat university @ #2..South @ #4, Beckley @ # 13 not to mention those pesky Beavers that the G-Men have so much trouble with 54-21-2 series---not familiar with the Graham-Princeton games other than the drubbing Princeton took back in 04 I believe....unlike you I don't sit on my soap box and pull out every stat from the past 30 years...I can see by your post numbers that you like to talk alot so i guess I will sit back and hopefully look forward to a G-Men/Princeton matchup in the coming years....deep down, you know that this is not Carlocks G-Men of old and that a new era of finishing 3rd in the SWD is not only in the near future, the future is now

Guest JJBrickface

The conference you play in has nothing to do with it. Princeton just isn't a AAA powerhouse.

Welcome to the MSAC--Princeton has not fared that well in the MSAC--for your James Monroe remark--we did lose that game(no excuses--albiet 6 turnovers in a rain storm but they played in that as well) that year we also beat university @ #2..South @ #4, Beckley @ # 13 not to mention those pesky Beavers that the G-Men have so much trouble with 54-21-2 series---not familiar with the Graham-Princeton games other than the drubbing Princeton took back in 04 I believe....unlike you I don't sit on my soap box and pull out every stat from the past 30 years...I can see by your post numbers that you like to talk alot so i guess I will sit back and hopefully look forward to a G-Men/Princeton matchup in the coming years....deep down, you know that this is not Carlocks G-Men of old and that a new era of finishing 3rd in the SWD is not only in the near future, the future is now

Still lots of ball to play between now and the end of the season...BTW, they finished tied for 1st in the SWD last season...and another thing, that drubbing you took from Graham in '04 was from a Graham team that finished DEAD LAST in the SWD...didn't win a single district game that season...

As for a Princeton-Graham series...Spadero doesn't want any of that...going to have to get rid of him before you see that happen again. But that might not be a bad thing for Princeton...:eek:

"...and another thing, that drubbing you took from Graham in '04 was from a Graham team that finished DEAD LAST in the SWD...didn't win a single district game that season..."

and that Season was the first losing season Princeton had in 10 years....I'm sure your going to break out the stats again, please save me the drama

"...and another thing, that drubbing you took from Graham in '04 was from a Graham team that finished DEAD LAST in the SWD...didn't win a single district game that season..."

and that Season was the first losing season Princeton had in 10 years....I'm sure your going to break out the stats again, please save me the drama

Can you post the data to prove that? I can remember some really bad Princeton teams in the 90's and a couple of those teams were winless I believe.

I'd be real proud of those 6-4, 5-5, "non-losing" seasons too if I had Spadero at the helm...

All I can say is, no matter how much money gets funnelled into the Princeton program from the taxpayers' pockets, you can't buy wins...

Can you post the data to prove that? I can remember some really bad Princeton teams in the 90's and a couple of those teams were winless I believe.

..BHS--don't hold me to this but I believe I'm pretty close---STAT BOY can verify this if he likes

90-92: I believe Spadaro was 3 and 37

93: 9-1

94: 7-3

95: 9-1

96: 6-4

97: 6-4

98: 7-3

99: 8-2

00: 8-2

01: 5-5

02: 9-1

03: 6-4

04: 2-8

05: 6-4

06: 6-4

07: 1-9

again, I think I'm pretty close but not exactly......talked to a few friends to check and they wasn't for sure but this is what I came up with.....STAT BOY can check if he likes....hope all has a safe weekend.....I'm going to watch the SWD champs tonight (Tazewell or Richlands)