blfd middle/princeton middle

thegamer

..BHS--don't hold me to this but I believe I'm pretty close---STAT BOY can verify this if he likes

90-92: I believe Spadaro was 3 and 37

93: 9-1

94: 7-3

95: 9-1

96: 6-4

97: 6-4

98: 7-3

99: 8-2

00: 8-2

01: 5-5

02: 9-1

03: 6-4

04: 2-8

05: 6-4

06: 6-4

07: 1-9

again, I think I'm pretty close but not exactly......talked to a few friends to check and they wasn't for sure but this is what I came up with.....STAT BOY can check if he likes....hope all has a safe weekend.....I'm going to watch the SWD champs tonight (Tazewell or Richlands)

'88-'91, Graham throttled Princeton all four years (29-0, 34-0, 24-12, 51-0)...they dropped Graham...'93-'95, Princeton goes 25-5, feeling their oats they decide to schedule Graham again...'96-'97, Graham thumps Princeton some more with Mr. Gilliard toting the ball for the Tigers (27-0, 31-10)...Spadero cries "uncle" again...'04, both teams need a game 10, game scheduled in August at the last minute...more of the same, Graham 38-7 with probably their worst team since '88...

BTW, I don't recall all those 9-1 and 8-2 seasons except for '02 with Albin...you all must have been playing PikeView during those seasons...

I only have a few neutral comments, not arguing, but in my opinion princeton had a really strong team in '95 as well as '02. '95's team was good, and wre it not for what seemed to me to be a very unwise 4th down attempt, deep in "princeton" terrority early in the "3rd quarter", they might have defeated brooke at mitchell stadium and made a good showing deep in the aaa playoffs that season.

The '02 team was good, I thought the '03 team was a very respectable team as well. In my opinion priecton's had a better teams at times than maybe they have credit for, but, 1 of their problems is that often they aren't consistent from game to game. Graham is a case and point, princeton plays bluefield better than they play graham, granted bluefield princeton is a rivalry game, but prinecton has these up and down results in their aaa conference to. I don't agree it's the conference either making a difference in princeton's potential, playing strong teams makes most teams better. The conference makes for a very respectable schedule but the fact is with 16 teams the playoffs are not out of reach for princeton if they were more consistent in the regular seasons.

I also don't agree with the bluefield comment, in a few seasons, bluefield's best teams are the best team on princeton's schedule, there's abeen a few seaqsons when you could easily argue bluefield as being stronger than any from that conference.

But princeton has good and respectable teams at times, but they underachieve overall. But the potential is there.

Since you are an apparent historian...what happened in 86 and 87?

Princeton won two close ones (13-0, 7-3)...that's the only reason they continued the series for four more years...after those two wins, it was all downhill for P'town against Graham...

'88-'91, Graham throttled Princeton all four years (29-0, 34-0, 24-12, 51-0)...they dropped Graham...'93-'95, Princeton goes 25-5, feeling their oats they decide to schedule Graham again...'96-'97, Graham thumps Princeton some more with Mr. Gilliard toting the ball for the Tigers (27-0, 31-10)...Spadero cries "uncle" again...'04, both teams need a game 10, game scheduled in August at the last minute...more of the same, Graham 38-7 with probably their worst team since '88...

BTW, I don't recall all those 9-1 and 8-2 seasons except for '02 with Albin...you all must have been playing PikeView during those seasons...

Princeton sucks..........tell em G-Man. Spadero has never beaten the G-Men. I repeat Spadero has NEVER beaten the G-men. I repeat Spadero has NEVER beaten the G-men.