COME ON GMAN cavs 35 byrd 26

CCAVS

hey how you going to try and ruin our big win against byrd by making it sound like we only won because we where playing at home on va preps. lol great job cavs you played your buts off tonight. things are starting to come together at the right time. carroll county can cause some teams some problems down the road.

hey how you going to try and ruin our big win against byrd by making it sound like we only won because we where playing at home on va preps. lol great job cavs you played your buts off tonight. things are starting to come together at the right time. carroll county can cause some teams some problems down the road.

Why did you make a new thread for this when there was one started already about this game?

Probably because Carroll Co. wouldn't have won if it was played in Vinton...

CC had the ref problem for sure a few years back, but since they switched to the same refs everyone else uses, things seem to be fair...I have no more complaints myself, and I think I was the main one complaining about it back in the day lol.

Congrats to you guys for the win...

Guest Woolybugger
Probably because Carroll Co. wouldn't have won if it was played in Vinton...

Is their field different or something? Do they tackle better there? I don't get it.

Wow, G-Man, how original.

i would say we'd be the most likely to do it, now if that happened and tazewell,richlands and us won out the rest of the district who would win? this is just what if of course

3-way tie for district champs.....i guess we all would claim it

CC had the ref problem for sure a few years back, but since they switched to the same refs everyone else uses, things seem to be fair...I have no more complaints myself, and I think I was the main one complaining about it back in the day lol.

Congrats to you guys for the win...

Rigged like a Caroll County Football Game! LOL

Rigged like a Caroll County Football Game! LOL

My friend from Giles County used that line on me the other day when we were skipping class to play NCAA 09. I intercepted his pass with Trimmane Goddard and he screamed "THIS BULL IS RIGGED LIKE A CARROLL COUNTY FOOTBALL GAME!"

I didn't help my case any when I tried to convince him that Ed Hochulli used to ref at Carroll...

only thing that bothers me about carrol coming to richlands is the bye week b4

Oh man, I wouldn't be worried at all.....If CC is coming to Richlands then that one's in the bag.....just ask tazewell...haha

dont count out carroll. they got a week to prepare and they will come to play so RHS watch out. yall dont have the same talent that yall have had in the past years where you dominated the SWD. im just saying you bettr not overlook Carroll County

dont count out carroll. they got a week to prepare and they will come to play so RHS watch out. yall dont have the same talent that yall have had in the past years where you dominated the SWD. im just saying you bettr not overlook Carroll County

No we dont have the talent we have had the last 4 years but we still have a pretty good football team when we play mistake free. This team better not look over anyone, they need to treat the rest of the season the way they have the last 2 or 3 games. Yeah, the blues usually come out slow after a bye week, hopefully that wont come up and bite them.

im in college in Jefferson City, TN but i will come to Richlands that night to see an expected good, close game between these to good programs. It will be fun and good luck to both teams on the road leading to the game.