fantasy football

Lance

so I had Favre last week...dropped him for Edwards...Favre drops 35 points this week...figures...I can't win lol.

I only needed Heath Miller to get me 3 points. He got 0.8. I am 2-2 losing by a total of 5 points. Lost by three one game and two last night.

I only needed Heath Miller to get me 3 points. He got 0.8. I am 2-2 losing by a total of 5 points. Lost by three one game and two last night.

The Steeler kicker got me some nice points last night and I finished with over 100 points for the week. Kurt got me some nice passing points throwing it around against the Jets. My only problem was the QB I was going against was Favre and he helped my opponent win!!

Doah!!!

I have Larry Johnson from KC on my roster. He had been struggling and I actually though about dropping him two weeks ago but decided to keep him. I racked up the points with him Sunday.

He's a must start along with Steve Smith from Carolina even if they are strugglin'

well..Edwards went out after 3 passes so I got ZERO points from him lol...I can't win for losing. I will pick up another QB next week and ruin someone elses career I guess LOL>

well..Edwards went out after 3 passes so I got ZERO points from him lol...I can't win for losing. I will pick up another QB next week and ruin someone elses career I guess LOL>

You want Palmer?